Through the Garden Gate

Player Rating2.41/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 55 ratings since
played times (finished )

Story Difficulty3/8

"trek through the forest"

Play Length3/8

"A nice jog down the driveway"

Maturity Level1/8

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

an adventure of going through the garden gate to...
encouraged by Neil Gaimans short fantasy story "instructions" that i love. (go Gaiman!)

this is pretty much a recreation. Have fun :)

(oh and if you want to read the actual short story thing, search "neil gaimen instructions" you'll find it.)

Player Comments

Alright, here I see a story... oh, look, the first choice is "End this story and don't walk through it". THAT sure gives you reassurance that it is a GOOD story, doesn't it? I know that the author mentions not having a lot of time, but if you are going to create a story game, at least TRY! I see potential with this story, going more in depth with it, but then I get this: "Touch the knocker" then, "touch it again". COME ON!!! I know this has better potential, but the author clearly doesn't have enough time. Here is my morale: You can expand on this, or completely remove this if you don't have time to do anything to improve it! Sorry if I am a bit harsh, I am just triggered right now by all these expandable yet dull stories.
-- Ethananous512 on 11/9/2016 1:30:06 AM with a score of 0
-- M on 4/22/2015 7:52:47 PM with a score of 0
Not bad, but a lot of it made no sense.
-- Piomega on 4/4/2015 3:18:22 AM with a score of 0
Better than some stories, but in the description there's no capital letters to start a sentence, that is basic grammar.
-- Tequila on 11/18/2014 2:41:01 PM with a score of 0
80% of it made sense to me. Idk about the other 20%. Banana tree hopping on a fairy jumps onto a ferry, and eats the passengers, the person rowing the ferry, and the fairy. Banana tree die. THE END
-- Cat Raider on 11/16/2014 4:24:00 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments