Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 1/4/2023: Duplicate

Article Submission Problems

6 years ago

In case if this wasn't addressed yet, I'm receiving this pop-up whenever I try to submit my article. ADODB.Command error '800a0d5d'

Application uses a value of the wrong type for the current operation.

C:\WEBSITES\CHOOSEYOURSTORY\CHOOSEYOURSTORY.COM\HELP\ARTICLES\../../Includes/Components/Article.vbs, line 104

I'd love it if I could receive some help. Also, there's another error/bug thing which I discovered. Whenever I try to list the Romance story-games on this site, another pop-up shows up, and it spams with some foreign commands which I don't know. It's embedded on the site itself, and I have no idea what the hell is going on. 

6 years ago
The second issue sounds like spyware on your end.

6 years ago
Downloading from hentai sites is dangerous

6 years ago

I don't have spyware on my laptop, nor did I download sex scenes from hentai sites. I honestly have no idea what is going on. 

6 years ago
//Whenever I try to list the Romance story-games on this site, another pop-up shows up, and it spams with some foreign commands which I don't know. //

//I don't have spyware on my laptop//

These statements contradict each other. What program are you scanning with?

6 years ago
Show us the romance popup so we get a better idea of what it actually is if you dont think its spyware.

6 years ago

It says that there's like some URL error, and whenever I refresh the tab or when I restart my computer, it doesn't work. 

6 years ago
Show them a picture or at least copy and paste the error message because this is still a bit too vague. The Love & Dating listing looks fine to me. There are a lot of glitches with the site but by now they're pretty much all known ones.

6 years ago

I think that my computer just glitched or something. It's fine now. :p 

6 years ago

I'm still trying to submit my damn article and it isn't working. Is there an admin which could see if my article is deemed worthy enough to be added, and then he/she could manually add the article if it is worthy? 

one year ago

Probable duplicate with https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/bugs-and-problems/message/25907 
please close this bug