Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

The Call of PikaChulu
Join Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu as they investigate the origins of a strangely mutated Pokemon captured by Professor Oak. A humorous adventure of cuddly madness and doom!

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash’s Ketchum’s House, Pallet Town

Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu are visiting Ash’s Mom, Ms. Ketchum, in Pallet Town, as they take a well-deserved rest from their many Pokémon adventures. All has gone well and the team is now ready to get back to their journeys, when something odd happens to one of Ash’s Pokémon.

Early this morning Ash’s Squirtle became ill and has turned dark green. It looks quite sick and is delirious, unable to even say its name.

Ms. Ketchum looks at the poor thing and asks “What have you done to your Pokémon Ash? It looks terrible.”

“Maybe you should take it to Professor Oak’s lab. I’m sure he’ll know what to do, he certainly has a way with his Pokémon.” *wry smile…

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika! Pika Pi~!" Pikachu says, slapping Squirtle to try and make him healed. 

(Stop being so sick)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"Poor little guy, hope he's okay!" Misty says with youthful vigor and enthusiasm.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Quit it Pikachu!" Ash scolds, glaring at him. With an uneasy smile, he apologizes, "I know you're trying to help, but... You're not"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika." Pikachu says, staring at Ash, into his very soul. 

"Pika!"

(But............ but...) 

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash merely sighs, and takes off his groovy, limited edition Pokemon Trainer-cap and puts it on Pikachu's head. Scratching his head, he turns to Brock,

"You're a breeder, do you know what has happened to Squirtle?

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"I don't know Ash, I mean, I could try, but..." Brock looks over Squirtle a bit.

"It's best to see the professor just to be safe"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

In all his years, Brock has never seen a Pokemon in such bad shape. It almost looks like something has poisoned it...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash Ketchum, the future Pokemon Champion, frowns slightly and responds,

"Squirtle... I, I'm sure you'll be fine. With the power of friendship, we'll get through this's, together!" Hugging Squirtle close, Ash is obviously worried.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

BLLaarggGGGHHSHLUUuururrrr ppp ....  +-+

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"MOM, WE NEED SOME WATER FOR SQUIRTLE!" Ash calls over, demanding from his Mom more assistance than her current chiding.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ms. Ketchum brings Ash a glass of water.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

This gotta work, he's a water pokemon afterall!

Looking at Squirtle we wide eyes, Ash Ketchum takes the glass hastily and tries to make Squirtle drink it. 

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pika!" Pikachu shouts at he begins to play with the hat on his head. 

"pika pika pika..." Pikachu mutters, afterwards...

(Take Squirtle to the professor!)

(Hmm... this hat is pretty comfy...)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"HEY! That's limited edition pikachu!" Ash says pointing to his hat, nearly dropping Squirtle in the process. 

Reestablishing his hold on Squirtle, Ash looks at Pikachu, amused "Pika Pika to you too buddy!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Squirtle begins to drool profusely, while smiling in a most deranged looking manner...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Outside the window meanwhile, the blaring of a siren can be heard quickly moving past the house. It seems that Officer Jenny is in a hurry, riding past on her motorcycle with Nurse Joy in the sidecar – and  headed towards Professor Oak’s lab!

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Weeeehoooo weeeeehoooo weeeehoooo wrooooooooom -Siren and motorcykle.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"AWW YEAH! Guys! We totally have to go to Oak's lab! Like, right now, seriously, we HAVE to go, it's going to be awesome, I promise! Oak is going to do that healy oak thing, and Nurse is going to put squirtle into that poke-center healer thing, it's great!

Then, when nurse joy sees how compassionate and caring I am, she'll finally kiss me!"

Brock stands with his fists somewhat pumped into the air, his eyes closed and a look of teary glee on his face. (Apparently unaware that he had said it out loud)

"COME ON GUYS!"

He grabs Squirtle from wherever it is and sprints to Oak's lab.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy turns to Officer Jenny and sighs.

"Oh dear, I hope that the professor knows what's causing the pokemon to have been acting so strange lately."

She says in a worried tone.

"It's just awful. I've never seen them act this way before...."

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny lets out a somewhat sad sigh before replying 

"Yeah, you and me both. Are the reports true Joy? About these new pokemon who dont stay in their pokeballs and.. D-devours other pokemon?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy averts Officer Jenny's eyes and gives a worried look.

"I'm afraid so. It's dreadful, I wonder just what has happened to the pokemon to have them act in such a terrible way....."

She replies.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Where there any identifying marks on any of the pokemon that raised some suspicion about them?"

She asked, as she put the pedal to the metal(so to speak, because we're in a motorcykle). Eager to get to Proffesor Oak to find out just what went on with the pokemon.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

As Ash is holding Squirtle closely (and Brock not wanting to wait and miss any opportunity to shmooze with Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny), Brock grabs up Ash and rushes out of the house with him - carrying Ash over his head and running down the lane in a furious cloud of dust!

Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy meanwhile, ride their motorcycle to Professor Oak's Pokelab and park it - arriving just in time to see Brock, leaning nonchalantly against the wall, smiling at them (and trying not to pant heavily from the incredibly fast run he just made).

They can't help but wonder why Brock is holding Ash over his head.

As they try to make sense of the young man's odd behavior, Misty and Pikachu finally arrive on scene - having followed after Brock's mad dash out of Ms. Ketchum's house.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Gah, lemme go Brock!" Ash says, struggling to get out of the man's embarrassing hold.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"All of this crazy running over a girl! Seriously Brock?" Misty unleashes a flurry of silly slaps at his arms for making her panic. All while scolding him.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pika pika pika pika pika pika pika... Chu!" Pikachus mutters, after arriving at the lab. 

(Inane nonesense)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Err, sorry As-"

Misty starts slapping him

"Ow-  Ow! No wa- i'm going to dr-"

Brock loses his balance and falls to the ground, dropping Ash at the same time.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Misty laughs (^.^) at them falling and realizes she should probably help them up. "Sorry, I got all worked up. Here" She hold out her hand to Ash.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Falling to the ground, Ash keeps his protective hold on Squirtle. "Dang it, Brock! Squirtle is sick, and he could've been injured"  

Getting up by himself (ignoring Misty's hand), Ash shakes his head at Brock's hopelessness as he continues on to the Prof.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Brock stands back up with immense speed, and practically appears next to Jenny and Nurse, hands held down and face leaning outwards towards them.

"So uh, hey, we just brought in squirtle because he's sick..."

He twirls his foot a bit, back and forth.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy looks past, or maybe even right through Brock, and at Squirtle.

"Oh my! We should get it to professor Oak right away."

She says in a concerned manner, hurrying behind Ash.

"Come Chancy, we'll have work to do soon."

Nurse Joy exclaims, releasing Chancy from her pokeball. Chancy waddles behind her into professor Oak's house.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Noooothing to see here, move along people nooooothing to see here" Jenny says, obviously shooing away the kids from oaks labb.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash stands his ground and awkwardly points at squirtle, "But... that's my pokemon..."

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Check with Proffesor Oak if it is okay for you to be here now." Jenny replies.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"No way, Squirtle takes priority over whatever you're doing!" He shouts as he looks over to Nurse Joy for support.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"No need to look at Nurse Joy like that, ofcourse she will do all that she can for your Squirtle. Now, please leave and come back lager for your Squirtle or find Proffesor Oak and ask for his permission to stay.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"... Right, well we're about to see the Professor right now anyways" Ash says, deciding to ignore the odd Officer from now on.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

The commotion out front draws Professor Oak's attention.

"Oh my, what is going on here?" he asks. Then seeing Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy he adds - "Oh, I'm glad you came. I think the situation is getting serious!"

Seeming somewhat preoccupied however, Professor Oak doesn't even seem to notice Ash and his friends standing there too...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Hey, professor" Brock says loudly in an obvious attempt to seize Nurse and Jenny's attention.

"I brought Squirtle here because the poor little guy is sick, can you fix him?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika Pikia pika pika paika!" Pikachu shouts at the Proffesor,as he attempts to climb up the proffesor's coat, and turn the proffesor's face towards squirtle.

(Sup Proffesor.)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Looking at Ash's Squirtle for the first time, Professor Oak's face goes paper-white with unfeigned shock.

"Oh dear... this is much more serious than I have ever imagined!"

"Everyone - please come with me - and DO NOT touch anything..."

With that, Professor Oak begins to lead everyone toward the back of the Pokelab.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash sticks his tongue out at officer Jenny and quickly follows the professor.

"Wait, what's wrong with my Pokemon?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Officer Jenny gives ash a honest smile before entering.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Misty picks up Togapi from when she had sat it down to scold Brock and walks inside quietly. She observes the row of computer coming from the 2 walls and the 3 scientist walking backing forth.

(^Oak's lab in game)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Oh... this is serious"

Brock's attention is taken off of Nurse and Jenny, if for only a few seconds, out of worry for Squirtle and Ash.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Professor Oak leads everyone to a secure steel door at the back of the lab. Punching a code into a keypad, the door clicks open to reveal a stark and sterile containment cell. Held in a thickly barred cage on an examination table is a frightful sight; a mutated dark green Squirtle with a vicious-looking misshapen fish-like head.  It hisses angrily at everyone through a nasty protrusion of razor sharp fangs - leaping at the bars violently!

photo PokeThulu1.jpg

Officer Jenny is shaken at the sight, but retains her composure. Ash on the other hand, takes one look at the creature in the cage and Panics - running around in circles, screaming "Not my Squirtle! Not my Squirtle! Not my Squirtle!"

Pikachu meanwhile, is stunned - and somehow intuits that whatever the Squirtles have, it's probably contagious... (+1 Psychosis).

Everyone else, while disturbed by the sight, manages to remain calm.

“I caught this Pokémon north of Pallet Town." Professor Oak says gravely, "I believe it was once a Squirtle, but somehow it has evolved into this monstrosity. Seeing the condition of your own Squirtle Ash, I fear this may be some kind of epidemic that will effect all Squirtles.”

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pika Chu?!" Pikachu, in utter horror, as he jumps away.

(what in the name of delicious poke-snacks is that?!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Well, doc... what's the problem? I mean, sure, it's not as cute as it was before, but it's not like it's gone on killing sprees using it's awesome new fangs and stuff, right? Right doc?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"I'm afraid not Brock."

Nurse Joy answers.

"I've seen pokemon afflicted like this actually EAT other pokemon."

She then turns to Professor Oak.

"Professor Oak, do you know of any way to help these poor pokemon?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"I wish I did," Professor Oak shrugs - obviously at a complete loss...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"C'mon Proffesor Oak! Only deep friendship can cure Squirtle... please don't... Lock him up..,"

Obviously saddened, Ash is unsure what he can do. He looks over to pikachu for emotional support.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pi..." Pikachu says, hugging ash's leg. 

(Poor Squirty...)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"OH MY GOD! What did my poor Squirtle evolve INTO professor?!?!" Ash asks with more than a shout than anything else.

C'mon, Squirtle can get through this. I'm sure we can...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Professor Oak tries to calm Ash - "It did take a while for the Squirtle to evolve all the way. We have a day or two before your Squirtle will look like that one, but I'm afraid you'll have to let me cage it, for its (and ours) own saftey."

Then turning to Brock, Professor Oak continues, "Nurse Joy is right, these things are very dangerous. I had to send my assistant to Viridian City with his fingers in a bag of ice..."

While the group discusses the situation, Brock, Pikachu, and Nurse Joy, notice the captured Pokémon start scratching at the bottom of its cage with its long sharp talons. Looking closer at what it's doing, they see that it has actually carved a word: “R’LYEH.”

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Huh, hey guys, take a look at that, he's carved the word "R'Lyeh" into the floor... Hmmm"

Brock searches his mind for knowledge of whatever this "R'lyeh" was.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

At the mention of the word, Officer Jenny perks up - "I've heard that word before," she says absently...

Thinking back, Officer Jenny remembers having heard 'R'Lyeh' used between two detectives back at the station, who were discussing some kind of a robbery. Perhaps she could call into the station on her Motorcycle CB Radio and ask the Chief about it...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Brock looks at her dreamily

"You're so perfect and pretty and you know everything"

He blinks rapidly at the woman.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Aw, that sweet of you." She replies and pats his head.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Well," Professor Oak says after some thought, "These terrible mutations seem to be contained in a specific area for the time being. I suppose you all could team up to search the wilderness between Pallet Town and Viridian City for the cause of this crisis. Perhaps knowing the cause of the strange mutations can be of use in discovering a cure."

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pi!" Pikachu shouts, raising his paw-thing in the air, giving a 'thumbs up'.

(Hell yeah!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Hearing this, Ash Ketchum perks up with a glint in his eye. Nodding at Pikachu, he declares,

"Then it's settled: We're going to search the Tall Grasses in between Pallet Town and Viridian city, and cure Squirtle!" Making his way to the door already, he shouts, "Let's go!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Awesome! No mutated monsters are going to be able to beat Onyx or Geodude! Don't worry professor, we'll find this problem and fix it right up!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"I suppose we should."

Nurse Joy replies solemnly.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Aye" Officer Jenny says, before walking up to her motorcykle and asks around of that strange word over the radio.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Getting on the radio and calling it in, the Chief tells Officer Jenny - "I'll try to track down those two detectives and get back to you on it. In the meantime, see if you can find out anything more about what's causing this pokemon problem."

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Yes sir." She replies.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"We will be right back poor little guy." Misty looks at the squirtle and gives it a confident nod. Just then Togepi starts acting weird and starts trying to get away from the squirtel. "What is wrong with Togepi guys?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

The caged Squirtle-thing eyes Tokapi like it's wanting to 'snap into a slimjim'...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

As everyone files out of the Pokelab one-by-one, Brock (who was holding the door for the 'ladies') overhears Professor Oak mumble in the background “I thought that kid would never leave.  Hellooooh Ms. Ketchum!  Growl! …”

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Into The Wilderness!

The team all piles into Officer Jenny's sidecar (it's quite roomy) and heads out into the wilderness north of Pallet Town, not quite sure what they are in search of, but hey – that’s never stopped them before.

After a few hours driving aimlessly around in circles, everyone suddenly hears a slashing sound in a small thicket up ahead...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Brock quietly opens up Geodude's ball

"Geodude, I choose you!"  He whispers.

"geodude, sneak over behind the sound, wait for the fighting to start and then keep whtever is there still with a hold using your awesome grappling floaty rockness!"

Brock prepares pokéballs and a rock for throwing (or fighting).

He'll throw the pokéball immediately at the pokemon after the first round of combat is over. If the pokemon appears to be uninjured when he wants to throw the pokéball, he'll throw a rock instead.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Isnt it past your bedime?" Jenny asks Brock as she throws a pokeball. "Growlithe,  check out that noice!" 

Growlithe happily wags his tail and is off with "woof"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"As long as you tuck me in"  Brock says, with the same amount of smooth charm  as crude sandpaper scraping across gravel.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy, not really being the violent type, stays back.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Misty cuddles Togepi and whispers: "Don't worry little on it will all be okay." She reaches around to her "awesome action toolbelt" Where she keeps her pokeballs (duh) and tosses one out "Staryu I choo-" she is cut off as Psyduck explodes and begins running around in circles 

"Psy! Psy! Psy!" 

"you... ughhh that stupid pokemon"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pikachu, I choose you!" Ash shouts, pointing at the thicket.

"Thunder shock that thicket up ahead!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pikaaaaaaaa..... CHUUUUUU!" Pikachu says, happily, running up and attacking the creature in the grass

(Mwhahahaha, I will beat this Pokemon up!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

photo ScytherC.jpg

Geodude circles around the thicket and Growlithe charges forward.

Pikachu meanwhile, releases a Thunder Shock – that arcs overhead and lights up the thicket! Doing x2 DMG to the Syther inside.

“Scyther! Scyther!” It wails - as electricity courses through it for 16 Damage!

“Scyther! Grrr!” The pokemon snarls, as it takes off into the air to escape.

Unfortunately, neither Geodude nor Growlithe are close enough to it yet, to try to stop it…

As all this goes on, Psyduck just waddles around in confusion.

---

(OOC – The Scyther has spent a Surge Point to Interrupt further Actions to escape - and will do so, unless the Characters burn surge and come up with something to stop it)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Brock burns a surge point and as many luck points as needed to take a rock and smash it into the scyther's body (Or throwing the rock if necessary), hopefully knocking it unconscious, after which he would use a pokéball to capture it.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny throws her own pokeball attempting to catch it. she spends a surge to throw before Brock does but cheers him on by giving him 1 surge for the interrupt then ofcourse spends luck freely to actually catch it.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Good job buddy!" Ash says, beaming at Pikachu. 

"Go Pokéball go!" He surges and slings a Pokéball towards Scyther...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"Psyduck! Do something useful! Use confusion on that Scyther!" Misty readies a pokeball of her own...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Chancy!"

Nurse Joy exclaims in a serious manner, as if she's about to give some great order.

"Get ready to help the injured."

She finishes. Chancy seems to nod approvingly and swings side to side happily saying "Chan-sey, Chan-sey".

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

With Officer Jenny cheering Brock on (Born Leader), Brock burns the free Surge Point and chucks a rock at the fleeing Scyther as it rises into the air. Unfortunately, Scyther bats the incoming rock away with its claw blade – sending it hurling back down – where it promptly slams painfully into Misty’s Kneecap for 5 Damage.

Spending her own Surge, Officer Jenny then throws a pokeball at the Scyther, before Brock can follow suite – attempting to catch it first. The ball sails through the air and misses by a mile. No amount of luck could have helped that pathetic throw.

Brock Spends a Surge and takes a throw (using a Luck Point) and Crit hits the Scyther with his pokeball for 6 Damage.

The Scyther is pulled in and the pokeball falls to the forest floor. After shaking back and forth a bit, the Scyther pops back out.

“Scyther!” it yells angrily and prepares to attack.

With it no longer fleeing, Ash is able to chuck his own pokeball at it without spending Surge.

"Go Pokéball go!" he yells dramatically, as he also Crit hits the Scyther – the pokeball dinging it in the face for 5 Damage, KO’ing it, and sucking it in.

As everyone waits with baited anticipation, the pokeball bounces and jitters around – and then goes still.

Ash has caught the Scyther!

---

“Psyduck?” Misty’s mentally challenged Pokemon asks (as Misty hops around on one foot grasping her throbbing knee in both hands) – and then more rustling is suddenly heard in the bushes.

Looking, everyone can see a large thorny bush that appears to be what the Scyther was trying to slash up for some reason. It starts to shake a bit, as something small climbs out of it.

A somewhat scratched-up Jigglypuff appears, happy to be rescued from the Scyther, and starts to sing in appreciation…

Almost everyone immediately clasps their hands to their ears – knowing what happens when a Jigglypuff sings – but Brock and Nurse Joy are not quick enough and succumb to the dulcet tones.

Geodude, Growlithe, and Chansy also fall to the ground Asleep; while Psyduck just stares ignorantly – “Psy?”

Those still awake watch with a knowing smirk, as the Jigglypuff gets highly irritated at the sleeping audience – and pops out a permanent marker to begin vandalizing their faces…

---

(New Combat Round if you want to try to catch a mildly disgusted Jigglypuff haha!)

photo ScytherC.jpg

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Psyduck! Confuse that jigglypuff!" Misty shouts as she readies her pokeball and lets it fly...

(Luck/surge to capture)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Dang it Jigglypuff!" Ash responds angrily, glancing at Brock and the Nurse sleeping, "How many times do you do this to us? And your singing is annoying by the way. Get 'er Pikachu!"

Commanding Pikachu to thunder shock the Puff, he readies his Pokéball to throw...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pikachu?" Pikachu says, quietioning. "Pika pika pi~" 

(Why? It's a hilarious sight when Jiggly puff draws on people.)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash pauses, and rubs his chin, "You can get her Marker if we catch her. How about it Pikachu?" Pumping his fist, Ash looks surprised at Pikachu's insubordination.

I thought we were past this :(

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"PIKA!" Pikachu says, with joy, as he sends an electric shock at the poor jiggly puff.

(WOOT)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny, taking advantage of pikachu wounding jigglypuff throws away a pokeboll as well as boosting pikachus attack while cheering him on with a surge!

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

*Snore

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

*Additional snores

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Falling asleep in the middle of a pokemon battles... some trainers you are." Jenny remarks annoyed.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Miraculously, Psyduck obeys Misty, and sends waves of confusion out at the Jigglypuff, just as Pikachu’s Thunder Shock rocks the little bugger too.

Taking 8 Damage from the Confusion and another 9 Damage from the Thunder Shock – the now Confused and Paralyzed pokemon stops singing, falls over, and begins smoking from the ears…

Misty and Officer Jenny meanwhile, both throw pokeballs at the Jigglypuff – but Misty’s pokeball arrives first and the Jigglypuff is pulled in and trapped without a struggle.

Misty has captured a Jigglypuff!

---

(OOC – Combat is over – everyone wakes up…)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Hey guys (Yawn), wow, that Jigglypuff's singing was really soothing wasn't it?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny just shakes her head at the kids. "Kids.." She mumbles.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

After the unsuccesful throws Jenny amkes sure to go and get the lost balls.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy rubs her eyes and stands up, completely unaware of her marker mustache given to her by Jigglypuff. She then turns to Brock after he gives his suggestion.

"I think it's too dangerous to split up."

She remarks.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Psy Psyduck!" Psyduck says to Nurse Joy - snapping to attention and saluting her with a flipper.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash laughs, "Thanks Pikachu, let's take a look at scyther, shall we?"

He takes out the Pokéball, and holds his arm forth-

"Scyther, I choose YOU!" 

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Scyther pops out - still a little beat up from the last battle.

"Scyther?" it asks passively.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash nods, "Nurse Joy? Can you please heal Scyther?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pikaaaaa?" Pikachu says to the Scyther, staring at its wings, with facination. 

(Oooh)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Thanks Nurse Joy" Ash murmurs, looking at Scyther. "That's a really cool Pokemon isn't he, Pikachu?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pi." Pikachu says, nodding his head.

(look at its wings)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash looks at Pikachu, a tad confused.

"... Yeah, the wings are pretty cool buddy. He can fly!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Pikachu nods, as he looks at Scyther, and then at Ash. 

"Pika pika pI?"

(Can I ride it?)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash shakes his head and sighs,

"Uh, sure...?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Scyther allows Pikachu to climb onto its shoulder and then takes off in a blast of wind - flying back and forth at breakneck speeds, doing barrel rolls and loop-the-loops...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Oh course Ash!"

Nurse Joy replies happily.

"Chansey, help me treat Syther's injuries."

She instructs. Chansey happily obeys.

(So, both Chansey and Nurse Joy use treat injury on him)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

He should be fine by the next encounter now.  :)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Well, shall we search around some more while we're parked? We still haven't found what we're looking for, and this is a good a place as any to search. We can cover more ground if we go in groups, I should go with Nurse and Jenny while you guys go awa- I mean, off in your own groups" Brock says, with the deceptive pokerface of a toddler trying not to laugh.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"I agree." Jenny says thoughtfully. "Though i think its time for you kids to go home. Its way to dangerous here now, with these new pokemon that eats pokemon.." 

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Psy?!? Duck?!? Duck... DUCK DUCK PSY DUCK!!!" Psyduck rants, shaking his flipper and apparently scolding Officer Jenny for such a suggestion...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"No, im doing the adult thing here psyduck.." Jenny replies to the psyduck. Ofcourse she only assumes thats what its trying to tell her.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Psyduck come back!" Misty commands the stupid, ignorant little thing. She holds out his pokeball and sucks him back in. 

"I can't believe I just got the cutest thing in the entire world! OH MY GOD GUYS LIKE I HAVE A JIGGLYPUFF!" ^.^ Misty jumps around holding the Togepi. "Aren't you so excited Toge!!?

She remains oblivious to anyone else in the group.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Meanwhile, Psyduck's Pokeball pops off misty's belt and rolls over to Officer Jenny - just starring at her with it's glowing red 'eye' ...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny 'bends over' (lol) and picks the pokeball up for Misty, with full intention of giving it back to her.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Misty is oblivious and continues dancing with togepi. "We should let it out and talk to it!" She reaches for the new pokeball and stops. "Hey! I'm missing one! Has anyone seen my ball??" She looks around at the party.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Yes. You dropped it. Here you go, please be more careful with your pokeballs." Jenny replies.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Recalling their pokemon and piling back into the sidecar, everyone pretty much ignores Officer Jenny's advice to head home. Come to think of it, no one is really listening to anyone else either, so off the team rides - heading further north.

After a short while, Misty starts to get really nervous about all the bug pokemon in the forest, but no one sees any.

Then, after an hour or two, Pikachu (who is riding on the handlebars) spots something up ahead and points it out.

Looking, the team sees a faint trail heading east and west. 

Going east, it should connect with (or cross) the main road between Pallet Town and Viridian City and going west, it should end (or originate at) at the coast.

A number of small Pokémon tracks seem to cover the trail.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Well.... Let's go west! I love the water!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Hmm, Guys, can you give me a sec? I think I could probably track these pokémon, if they're the bad ones then we'll find the problem, and if not - well, we still get new pokémon, right?"

Brock tries to follow the trail.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Looking closer, Brock can see that these are all Squirtle tracks (dozens of them) - and they all head from west to east...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Oh yeah, these are all squirtle tracks, probably infected if they're this far inland. They're all headed east, towards... Oh... Oh no. They're heading towards the crossroads - they're going to attack Pallettown or Viridan city! Officer Jenny, please, you have to call back to the station and warn everyone! Try and get the Viridian police on the line too! We have to go and save them!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"We dont know if they are normal or monster squirtles so calm down." Jenny replies, but proceds to call out a warming via her Bike anyways.

*sigh* "Squirtles are also know to hans out in rivers." She adds.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

The Chief replies to Officer Jenny's warning - "All Right Officer Jenny, we'll keep an eye out. And as for those two detectives and that 'Relay' word or whatever; I've called them back to the office. I'll let you know as soon as they arrive."

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pika pika!" Pikachu says, pointing to the trail heading east. 

(Let's go over there then!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Yeah, we will Pikachu - but we have to get into Jenny's car, it's faster.

But... For now, could you maybe take scyther and try to find the group of evil squirtles, thundershock them from the sky? Or even just see if you can see them from here?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"We should look at the source of these Squirtle's poor infliction. That's the only way we can help them."

Nurse Joy states.

"We have to head west to the coast."

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"But... the others"

Brock looks torn, there are so many people in danger! And he doesn't want to have the boss fight right away

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pi!" Pikachu says, pointing to the weastern trail. 

(Then we go that way!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash pauses, "... right, let's go to the coast then"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Hmmm, I can't wait!" Misty seems over joyed to be near water, but in reality she is deep in thought about what the heck is goin on with these Squirtles. And of course, is obviously still on the lookout for bugs...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

With the team undecided as yet, whether to head up or down the Squirtle trail, they suddenly notice a dark shadow pass over them. When they look up, they see Team Rocket in their Meowth balloon overhead!

---

Prepare for trouble and make it double!

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation

James: To unite all peoples within our nation

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love

James: To extend our reach to the stars above

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket! Blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth: Meowth! That’s right!

---

James: “I’ll get you Pikachu, with my new grappling claw, ha, ha, ha, ha!”

Jessie: “Meowth, start lobbing bombs on those pesky losers.”

Meowth: “Right! Uh… what bombs?”

Jessie: “What do you mean, what bombs?!?”

Meowth: “Dat’s right, no bombs. Just this picnic basket.”

Jessie: “James!”

James: “You didn’t expect a poor boy to go hungry? There wasn’t room for both…”

Jessie: (smacks James)

With that, a silver grapple claw swings down from the balloon and snaps at Pikachu! – while Jessie and Meowth begin lobbing the contents of a picnic basket down on the team.

“Hey, my lunch!” James bawls.

---

(Combat Rounds – Go!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika!" Pikachu shouts, pointing at Team Rocket, as he looks raring to go.

(Ash! Sycterchu formation!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Team Rocket? Why do you keep bothering us!" Ash shouts, annoyed that they always appear at the worst times.

He glances at Pikachu, "... Right. Scyther! I choose you!" He takes out a Pokéball and releases Scyther. Pointing at The Hot-Air balloon, he commands his pokemon.

"Scyther! Let Pikachu ride on you as you cut Team Rocket's balloon!" 

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Oh, so it's a Poke Fight you want?" James scoffs.

Then a moment later, Arbok and Weezings' Pokeballs are both tossed out!

photo ArbokC.jpg

photo WeezingC.jpg

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Brock steels himself and takes out the onyx-ball.

Hope this works. The girls will be so impressed! (Little mental girl squeal)

Brock throws the onyx ball, using luck liberally to make it succeed, hoping that Onyx would be summoned inside the ballon, destroying it with his heavy mass and massive weight.

"Onyx, I choose you!"

And the ball flies...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Oh dear."

Nurse Joy exclaims.

"Maybe Team Rocket is behind all of these strange pokemon occurrences!"

She says, as if suddenly realizing that could be a possibility.

"Excuse me! Are you the cause of the pokemon around here acting strange recently?"

Nurse Joy yells into the sky, completely ruining the mood.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"What are you talking about?" Jessie calls down, as she hurls a watermelon at Nurse Joy. The watermelon explodes on the ground and covers Nurse Joy in a spray of juice and pulp.

Jessie snickers at the sight.

"Um... you got a little something in your hair," she mocks.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Covered in gross watermelon juice and pulp, Nurse Joy gives a soft whine of dismay.

"Chansey, help!"

She pleads, almost in tears that she feels so icky at the moment. Chansey uses bubblebeam on her in response (if she can). Once clean, Nurse Joy turns her attention to Jessie, giving her a deathly glare.

"Ohhhh you! Don't lie to me! I know Team Rocket is behind all of the pokemon that have been eating other pokemon! How terrible of you!"

She yells in an upset tone.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Starmie go!" Misty throws starmies ball out into the grassy area (hopefully some water is around?) "Use Ice beam on that balloon and make it drop to the ground!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash throws out Scyther – who pops out ready to fly!

Pikachu runs over and hops up onto its shoulder, as it takes into the sky and flies toward Team Rocket’s Balloon.

James’ meanwhile, tries to grab the now flying Pikachu with the silver grappling claw – but Scyther spins and dives away to protect its passenger and the claw snaps harmlessly at empty air.

Team Rocket’s Weezing meanwhile, hovers twenty feet from the balloon, ready to intercept Scyther and Pikachu, while Arbok lands in the grass near Misty and hisses at her menacingly.

“You look hungry kid!” Meowth taunts – throwing a piece of cherry pie out of the balloon at Brock and splatting him in the face for 1 Point of Damage.

“Yeah, haha! Here’s something to wash it down!” Jessi crows – throwing a can of soda pop at Brock, but missing.

As this all goes on, Nurse Joy has Chancy Bubble Beam her – which doesn’t work out nearly as well as she had thought it might. While completely washed free of the watermelon, Nurse Joy is now sopping wet, covered in suds, and completely slippery, but with a nice lemony-fresh scent.

Brock is very nearly distracted from throwing out Onyx by the sight, but manages to lob his pokeball right up into the basket with team rocket – as Misty also throws out Starmie.

Then things suddenly get crazy.

---

In the Basket – the much too big Onyx appears, completely crowding the basket – but something is wrong! Instead of the normally healthy looking Onyx Brock was expecting, there is a dark mottled half Onyx half gargantuan monstrosity! A flail of horrifying tentacles thrash wildly as the thing rears back and roars with a reverberating bellow to shake the very foundations of hell!

photo PokeThulu2.jpg

Then the entire basket rips free from the balloon, under its weight, and Team Rocket crashes amid maddening screams of sheer terror into the ground fifty feet below!

Whatever Onyx has become, roars terribly once more and then smashes head-first into the ground – shaking everyone right off their feet as it burrows deep into the earth and is gone.

When the smoke and dust clouds clear, Team Rocket is nowhere to be seen either and Arbok and Weezing are fleeing the scene in panic.

The team isn’t fairing much better either, for something in the sight of the unholy creature has unhinged everyone ever so slightly…

---

• Pikachu actually wets itself (poor Scyther) and gains 2 Psychosis.
  • Ash gains 4 Psychosis and a Licking Compulsion. He now has a very strong urge to see what everything tastes like…
  • Misty’s hair has turned completely white and she has gained 3 Psychosis.
  • Brock has gained 3 Psychosis and lost the ability to speak. He can now only say his name like a pokemon when he ‘talks’. Interestingly, Pikachu and all the other Pokemon can understand him perfectly.
  • Nurse Joy was paralyzes with fear at the sight, but is now slowly being able to move again. She has also gained 3 Psychosis.
  • Officer Jenny only gained 1 Psychosis, but now has an Undressing Compulsion. Clothes are just way too confining now and she strips down to be black silk bra and panties. Seeing this, poor Brock gains another point of Psychosis and his nose suddenly starts bleeding like crazy…

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"Oh my god! What just happened?!?" Misty bursts out but then adds "how did Onyx get sick like that? What was on his face!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pI..." Pikachu says, holding tightly to Scyther. 

(No, not Onix... D:)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Brock..."

(Onyx.. No)

Brock lays his head down in sadness for a few seconds, and then looks up to see officer Jenny undressing, getting the mental equivalent to a slap to the face in the process.

"Brock Brock Brock"

(I get this happening only to lose Onyx in the same few seconds.... Onyx...)

I have to hold through this - we can help fix onyx, this can't be permanent

Brock takes a deep breath - and then panickedly realizes something

Oh shit

"BROCK, BROCKOBROBROCKBROCK!"

(OH SHIT! Guys, one of Onyx's moves is dig! We have to get out of here now, he might be waiting to attack us!"

Brock frantically points towards Jenny's motorcycle and gestures for everyone to move there as he is shouting what he thinks is a warning.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"Uhm Brock? Why are you just repeating your name? Uhm...? Can anyone understand him?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Clothes are for losers!? Jenny replies, as she rushes to her motorcykle and starts it up. "Get in!" She shouts.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash just sits down, cross-legged, and begins to lick scyther's Pokéball...

Slurplurp, yum...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"Why are you guys acting so weird? Jenny! Put your clothes back on! What the heck!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Looking at Misty, Ash stands up with his tongue out, and tries to lick her Vanilla-white hair..

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
Being the hot head that she is Misty shouts and flails at the insanity Ash has taken on. "My hair is not to be licked!" She smacks him upside his head.

"Starmie where are you?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy ignores being covered in soap and water for now (at least now she's clean), and instead just silently stares at where the onyx went underground.

"How......terrible...."

Is all she manages to quietly say.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Joy, can you fix people's heads too?" Jenny asks as she starts doing the "baywatch run" Google it.

shortly after she pronounces loudly "i'm going to check out those squrtles and anyone that don't want to walk can come with me!" 

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

In all the confusion, half of the team has made it to Officer Jenny's motorcycle and half are still standing around dumbfounded or acting weirdly.

Circling back around on Scyther meanwhile, Pikachu sees something strange to the west. It looks like some sort of island off the coast, with what looks like a peculiar tower on it that radiates a strange glow. Unfortunately, Pikachu is too high right now to tell anyone about it.

Down below - the ground starts to shake violently again, rattling everyone off their feet once more. Then, moments later - the horrifying form of Brock's mutant Onyx rears up out of the earth and violently spits Team Rocket out of its mouth.

*SPLORK!

The trio of misfits - now covered in viscous green slime - are flung over the horizon.

"Team Rocket Blasting Off Again!" James wails.

"My beautiful hair!" Jessie sobs.

"I'm gonna need a therapist after dis!" Meowth laments.

---

Fortunately for everyone, the Onyx just bellows loudly and thrashes its tentacles (bathing everyone in a tidal wave of sticky green slime) - before plunging back into the ground and disappearing for good this time...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Ewwwww, not again!"

Nurse Joy complains loudly, attempting to wipe the goo off of herself.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pI..." Pikachu mutters, scared, as it pulls at Scyther. 

(This is disgusting... Up Scyther, up!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Oh my gosh! So SO gross. Where is starmie? Starmie use Surf! Clean us all up!" Misty says then adds: "Oh goodness guys everyone hold onto to something!!!!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Yuck!" Ash yells, spitting and wiping off his face from the slime.

"Pikachu! Why are you still up there?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"Oh you'll lick my hair, but not the slime on your own body?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"You didn't let me" Ash sticks his tongue out and licks his forearm, "But this isn't vanilla flavored, like your hair."

Hmm, what does this taste like?

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny starts up her MC yelling "I'm heading. The Squirtles now, if you want you come, come now!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pi!" Pikachu shouts back at ash. 

(I'm keeping myself safe!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Officer Jenny rides off alone, leaving everyone standing there in the wilderness, covered in sticky goo.

Per Misty's order, Starmie uses Surf and a giant wall of water crashes through the area, washing everyone off their feet and tumbling them around a bit before finally subsiding.

From the air, Scyther and Pikachu see all this going on.

---

(OOC - Officer Jenny (and Brock) are no longer with the group for the moment...)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago
"Well I feel better." Misty exclaims while standing up. Albeit a little loopy, she manages to find her feet. "So do we go after them?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy lets out a sigh.

"Yes, I suppose we should."

She says, beginning to walk in the direction of the town.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash shakes his head, he calls out to his friend, "PIKACHU, WE'RE GOING!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"PiKAChu!" Pikachu says, flying down to ash. 

"Pika pika pI?" Pikachu then asks. 

(Alright! So where are we going?)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Heading east down the faint Squirtle trail, after Officer Jenny and Brock, the Team notices that the Squirtle tracks occasionally split off the trail as they go - heading seemingly at random either north or south into the bush.

If this continues to be the case along the trail, it means that the Squirtles are not traveling in on giant horde to any one point - they are simply spreading out into the wilderness between Viridian City and Pallet Town.

---

Still in the air, Pikachu can see both the Team (below) and Officer Jenny and Brock (about two miles up the track, but currently stopped for some reason)...

"Scyther?" Scyther asks Pikachu (where to now boss?)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pi!" Pikachu says to scyther, motioning further to Brock and Jenny. They must have stopped for a reason, after.

(To the lecher and the stripper!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash rubs his chin thoughtfully, only to start licking his fingers soon after.

"Hmm, what do you see up there Pikachu? I think we're going towards the Town." Saliva drips, "At least, that's what Nurse Joy is doing..."

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Officer Jenny rides off, following the Squirtle tracks to the east. As she goes, she hears a rustling in the sidecar - as Brock pops up out of nowhere with a silly grin.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Brock Brock Brock, Brock Brock"

(Wait, Jenny! Without Onyx, I only have Geodude and you have Growlithe - we can't take on all those squirtles alone! I mean, your pokémon is a fire type! Geodude is Ground! We'd be annihalated!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Wait what?" Jenny replies, not understanding a word that Brock just Said

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Brock Brock BrOCK BROCK BROCK!"

(I'm tell you that if we don't wait for the others w will receive a HYDRAULIC-POWERED FISTING FROM A DEATH SQUAD OF TINY LIZARD-HEADED SQUIRTLES!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Did you hit your head?" Jenny asks

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Officer Jenny tries to understand Brock, but it's no use. After following the tracks a bit, she notices that they have thinned out significantly for some reason.

Stopping the bike and getting out to look closer, she has no idea why there are now less tracks heading east than before.

Brock on the other hand, understands immediately. The Squirtles are not all going east - they are simple diffusing along the trail as they go, some wandering off the path to the north and some to the south here and there along the way. That would explain why they have been seen in the wilderness between Viridian City and Pallet Town from time to time and not in one giant horde of them (as everyone had imagined when first discovering the trail).

Frustrated, Brock tries to figure out a way to relay this information to Officer Jenny. Maybe Pikachu would understand him. Then Pikachu could tell Ash. Ash in turn could tell Officer Jenny...

Then Brock notices Officer Jenny fanning her perspiration moist breasts with a clipboard, as she sits on the edge of the side car with her legs crossed.

"Why is it so dang hot out?" she asks (still feeling that even the small lacy slips of silky fabric she barely wears are a tad too confining)...

After Brock gets yet another sudden nose bleed under control - and the thought of such perfectly silky soft sweat-beaded bosoms out of his mind - he focuses in on the clipboard that Officer Jenny is fanning herself with.

Maybe he can write out what he needs to say?

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Oh no! They must be spreading out to try and infect others - Nurse Joy was right, we have to go to the source...

Brock thinks to himself, as he stares at the trail.

Then, of course, he notices Officer Jenny...

Brock rushes forward and snatches the clipboard out of her hands, then quickly scribbles down:

You should take off the underwear, it's probably what's keeping you so hot.

He nods seriously at her when he hands it back.

The pokémon could wait...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Yes, matte that Would be a good idea..." She starts taking her bra off, but she realized how pervy Brock was and looks for her batoon to give Brock a true anime style pervert beating with it.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

And the Scene fades to black... Just not how Brock had imagined it would...  XD

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Pikachu and Scyther swoop down to join Officer Jenny (after she has administered a thorough 'wood shampoo' to the pervy Brock).

Pikachu looks to see Brock just regaining consciousness with a whole lot of lumps on his head.

---

A few minutes later, the rest of the team catches up - everyone now all together again.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pika!" Pikachu says, with a laugh, almost falling off of scyther. 

(what did you do?)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash runs over to follow Pikachu, finding Brock barely conscious. 

"Hah, Brock..." Chuckling, he takes out Scyther's Pokéball. "Scyther buddy, do you want to go back the Pokeba--?"

Then, as if something drives him to do so, he drops to the ground and begins licking the motorcycle tire...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny eyes Brock suspicously before taking her bra off. "Clothes are for weak people." she states, before grabbing her bazooka from the motorcykle. 

"let the party begin.." she smiles wickedly.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Pikachu ignores Jenny, being an androgynous mouse pokemon, and certainly not attracted to any humans, and picks up the ball Ash dropped, holding onto it.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

'It's yours now. You have the power. Now is the time of your dominion!' a voice says in Pikachu's head as he holds Scyther's pokeball...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

To quote Killa:

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

(OOC - Man I love that pic haha!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

OOC: It's glorious. XD

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash stops, "Err, hey Pikachu? Uh, whatcha doing with my Pokéball...?"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika." Pikachu says, holding the poke ball closely. 

(My Flying Pokemon)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash points at him, "But... You're a Pokémon... MY Pokemon!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pI." Pikachu states, matter of factly. 

(And this is my Pokemon.)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Scy?" Scyther asks, looking between Pikachu and Ash and then back again. Then it simply shrugs its shoulders and stands there with a rather indifferent look on its face.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash blinks, wondering what the Poké-rights movement that started up recently would say on the matter. Taking his mind off the moral implications of Pikachu practically enslaving another Pokemon, he argues,

"But I caught it!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

'There is always Thunder Shock', the voice in Pikachu's head offers helpfully...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Pika pika pI~

(True dat voice in my head)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pikaika pika!" Pikachu says. 

(Anyone can throw a ball!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pikachu!" Ash says defiantly, "I... You just can't do that! I caught Scyther! How about you go to a pokeMart and try to buy a Pokéball from those stonefaced cashiers, it's hard!"

Ash licks his thumb, "Pikachu!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pika pI! pika pika Chu!" Pikachu says, unmoved.

(How about you sending out a lightning bolt!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"I... Agh" Ash seemingly is indeed trying to use his pure annoyance energy into a lightning attack, but comes out empty handed.

He takes off his cap and ruffles his hair in frustration, "I can't believe this is happening..." Pikachu is rebelling...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Pika pi~" Pikachu says, smiling. 

(Don't worry Ash, I'm still your pokemon (and best friend)! I just wanted to have this pokemon!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash turns away, "That's fine... I suppose. So where are we going now?" He asks the group, diverting the subject.

It's just then when he tries to lick Pikachu, since the tire didn't taste as good as he hoped. His tongue wildly swings as he turns and lunges at Pikachu...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"PIKACHU!" Pikachu shouts, in utter horror, as it leaps back, away from ash. 

(NOOOOOOOO)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Brck blok"

(Oh, fley gluys)

Brock mumbles as he gets up, still dazed from the beating he'd just received.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Noticing Officer Jenny is naked, Nurse Joy quickly scolds her.

"Officer Jenny what are you doing! There are children near you! Put your clothes back on this instant!"

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"Brocka Brock Bro Ckorb brock Brock Brock Bockra"

(Hey guys, we have to go back to the beach! Nurse joy was right, we have to get to the source... it's not a horde, they're all splitting off into the wilderness so that they can infect more pokémon!)

Then, realizing that what he was saying still didn't make any sense, he wrote everything down on the clipboard.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Nurse Joy stops scolding Officer Jenny for a moment to see what Bork Brock has to say. After reading his writing, she nods.

"We should head back to the coast quickly then! It's the only way we can help all of these poor pokemon an- OFFICER JENNY WILL YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON ALREADY!"

She yells, returning to scolding Officer Jenny.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

And Brock returns to watching...

(Don't mind the drool, please).

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash nods at Jenny, but then turns to Brock. Moving silently, stealthily, he licks Brock's arm. What do dark-skinned people taste like?

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

*He tastes like java beans...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

... He continues licking, expecting to get lots of caffeinated energy.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

It takes some vigorous licking and a minute of some strong tonguing, but Ashe's nasty, abbrasive mouth muscle snaps Brock out of his stupor.

"Bro!"

(Dude!)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash jumps back, and a snake-like hiss is heard, his tongue flaunting in several directions, he looks for something else to latch his tongue onto.

He slaps himself, "Gah! Sorry Brock" Ash Ketchum seems  to be in control of his tongue! but it still wiggles angrily inside his mouth.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

"BrockoBrock"

(That is nasty dude)

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Brock scribbles down into his notepad, and then presents it to the group:

Well guys, are we going to go already? The evil monster that's doing all of this won't wait for us before sending out more evil pokémon and doing what.. what they did to Onyx to him. Come on, we have something to finish, let's finish it.

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Ash, crazed with licking lust, attempts to grab the notepad and lick it. Hopefully he doesn't get a paper cut...

The Call of PikaChulu 1

10 years ago

Jenny, standing proud, flashing her breast with a bazooka over her shoulder.. Prepares her batoon to give ash a dont kick brocks only way of communicating..