Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

New here. This site looks fun with everyone expressing their creativity and everything. So thought I'd join.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Cool, nice to meet you!  My name is Boringfirelion by the way.yes

I'm Grim

10 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Welcome, here's a spork.

I'm Grim

10 years ago
Eat some pudding with it.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Hi Grim smiley

I'm Grim

10 years ago
spork? pudding?.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Spork. Pudding.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Don't listen to anything the pudding supporters say, they're evil. Sporks, on the other hand, are good.

I'm Grim

10 years ago
Not true, it's actually the other way around. Spork followers sputter absolute nonsense.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

We sputter nonsense from time to time, but it's better than your blatant, utter LIES!

I'm Grim

10 years ago
I admit to slightly exaggerating in some context, but never have I lied! Unlike the spork worshippers!

I'm Grim

10 years ago

What are you talking about? You lie all the time! Saying that pudding is "good" and "better than the sporks"!

I'm Grim

10 years ago
You're lying about me lying! Those are factual claims backed up by top scientists that are honest no matter what.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Lies, science has proven REPEATEDLY that sporks are better in EVERY WAY!

I'm Grim

10 years ago
I've never seen someone able to eat a spork and feel well afterwards! It's obvious that Strawberry Pudding is a far better food source, and therefore you have lied that "sporks are better in every way". Sporks and their followers are liars! Proof!

I'm Grim

10 years ago

You can eat sporks and survive without horrible after-effects. Pudding will do worse things to you, it'll cause deformities and drive you insane, we've seen the results firsthand in that thread I keep referencing.

I'm Grim

10 years ago
You have one reference page, whilst I have many. You simply cannot beat the facts presented by the words you have written for all to see and comprehend - and anyone with a sliver of sense can see that you are an obvious liar with no regard to personal hygiene.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

I have immense regard to personal hygeine, I'm as clean as physically possible, the only way to be cleaner would be to dive into an olympic-sized pool of hand sanitizer.

And besides, where are your threads? I've made sure on each that I've had the last word. Another example of your SHAMELESS lying.

I'm Grim

10 years ago
You have the last word only because I refuse to continue arguing when you start posting false crap. It is disgraceful that you wield such a childish notion of having the last word on a subject which you have clearly lost.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

You refuse to continue arguing because the pudding controlling your sadly decayed mind realizes you've lost, and it makes you leave, putting you under the false impression that you've won. Like I said, it LIES!

I'm Grim

10 years ago
If my mind has decayed, then you have lost to an inferior mind. I have always won with facts, unlike you - who will lie until the end of their days just to prove a false point.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

It's not a false point, it's a true point, you are the one lying, you can't even see how badly you're losing.

I'm Grim

10 years ago
It's o-k, I got the message. You've infiltrated the sporks from the inside... good work. I was nearly convinced you are a follower of sporks. Keep going, your secret is safe for now. Don't get caught.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

That's silly, I'm holding a spork in my hand right now, they can detect lies in the things they've bonded with, and if I were a spy, they'd have murdered me brutally. (and since I'm regenerative, they'd have done that several times by now. I haven't died once at the hands of any spork.)

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Welcome, I love you. 

GrimxBug=5evr

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Reminds me of Garim.... Goddammit....

Heyooo!

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Welcome, here's your free chicken.

I'm not even going to mention sporks and pudding anymore, I'm done with this war. You guys can battle to your heart's content while I savour the heavenly foods of the gods and place my bets on Sentinel. Because honestly, eating chicken with sporks is just so much more practical, and saves your fingers from becoming oily. Not to mention that pudding tastes disgusting.

Chicken still rules, though.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

I would rather eat pudding than a spork or chicken, so i guess i'm going with pudding.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Woo hoo! Pudding FTW!

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Pudding FTL, you're not supposed to eat sporks anyway, you're supposed to claim their incredible powers!

I'm Grim

10 years ago
Pretty sure it's been proven that the best way of gaining power is to each the power source :s

I'm Grim

10 years ago

The only way to get the best power is to accept the spork. :)

I'm Grim

10 years ago
or eat the pudding

I'm Grim

10 years ago

You can't even BEGIN to get any substantial form of non-mind-controlled power from strawberry pudding, you meat-puppet!

I'm Grim

10 years ago
It's power all the same :3

I'm Grim

10 years ago

I said the BEST power, not the relatively shitty power that comes with loss of your mental control anyway.

I'm Grim

10 years ago
Enjoy your delicious strawberry pudding :3

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Have a great time on this site!

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Hi welcome to the site.

I'm Grim

10 years ago

Thought i'd give you another welcome, so welcome!