Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

I Am The Night

9 years ago

And now for something completely different.

I have begun working on my second story game, which I plan to have finished before the end of the summer. This forum is where I will post any and all information and updates that I wish the public to know about. For now, here is the description (and first page) of the story: 

"I am the cold rain as it pitter patters down along the sidewalk stretching beyond you. I am the soft gravel that the trucks roll by on. I am the police, the judge, the jury, the executioner, but I am also the clown, the whore that sulks on the street under pulsing red lights, the businessman in his suit, the child with his toy truck.
I am the dawn, the day, the dusk, and the night.
And I will find you."

As an added bit of information about the game for this forum only, the game is going to be a bit of a mystery with many other elements thrown into it, and it will most likely have multiple playable characters by the end (though I don't want to promise this because the first character I'm writing is a bit of a doozy). It is going to be more character driven than "Infinite Sadness."

I can't wait for its publication and I hope you all will like it, when it is published,

- A Plastic Peanut

I Am The Night

9 years ago

I will be looking forward to it :D

I Am The Night

9 years ago

Kinda hit a road block… the advanced editor doesn't seem to want to work on my computer, at least not with any regularity. So I may need to start all over again. 

However, I do have some good news: multiple player characters have been confirmed! I'll start teasing them in the coming weeks. In the meantime, cheers! I hope I have some more good news soon.

-A Plastic Peanut

I Am The Night

9 years ago

If ever you need help with things don't be afraid to ask us ^_^

I Am The Night

9 years ago

Nah it's a problem with the version of Explorer I'm using. I'm going to try a few troubleshoots, if they don't work I'm going to have to redo my story in the basic editor(easy because I was just using advanced for the chapters and pages), which would be fine except it takes time.