Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Favourite Endmaster Story?

9 years ago
So lets face it, a lot of people like endmaster's masterpieces. So I was wondering which one is your favourite? I have hardly rated any yet but rated several back when I was a guest. Personally I like ground 0 because I'm into that world war 3 shit, but that might just be me...

9 years ago

Exploitation Theater. 

9 years ago
That was the one where you can choose from 2 movies that would probably be rated over X in real life and you get to choose what the main character in them does right while at the same time controlling the guy who's actually watching the movie right? Yeah I, uh, kind of liked that one...

9 years ago

Death Song.

9 years ago

At the moment it's Eternal, but I haven't read all his games yet.

9 years ago

Eternal was my favorite, though It's so like Malkalack to choose Exploitation Theater..

9 years ago

I didn't even know Malk read that one. Last time he asked me about it, he told me he was hesitant to read it for fear of what it might contain.

9 years ago

Sometimes, you just have to throw caution into the wind.

9 years ago

Probably Eternal.

9 years ago

Time to go into fanboy mode:

I FUCKING LOVE GROUND ZERO! IT'S MOTHERFUCKING EPIC! ENDMASTER IS GOD, AND I WANT HIM INSIDE ME! THE STORY IS PERFECT, THE CHARACTERS ARE PERFECT, AND IT'S JUST FUCKING PERFECT!

#GROUNDZERO4LYFE

9 years ago

... I feel like I should read Ground Zero cheeky

9 years ago

You should... *Fanboy mode activate* GROUND ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#ETERNALCANSUCKIT (Nah, Eternal's pretty good)

#GROUNDZEROFTW

#IWANTENDMASTERINSIDEME

#MOREHASHTAGS