Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Goodbye for a bit and Q&A

8 years ago

My interests and stuff that happens in my life both regularly change very rapidly. For a while, my interest has been CYS, but my interests are changing with a daily webcomic I'm managing and all and with starting school. I'll probably be back on regularly in a few months or so, but consider this a temporary goodbye.

Because of this, I'll host a little Q&A bit here so I can be a little less mysterious.

I'll answer anything except my age and location. You all already know my name, so that'd be pointless anyway.

So yeah- fire away.

8 years ago

Does this mean you'll be back tomorrow?

8 years ago

Ha! All too true nowadays. But no, I plan on taking a little break from this site to do other things.

8 years ago

Wine or cheese? :P

8 years ago

Cheese FTW

8 years ago
heathen

8 years ago
Okay, lemme see ... what's the farthest anyone has ever successively walked into the woods?

8 years ago

I'm gonna guess you meant "successfully..."

I don't know about facts, but I'll go ahead and say "OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!"

centimeters

8 years ago
Dangit!!!!!  Yes, I meant successfully.  I don't know how that happened...

...and the correct answer is "halfway".  ;)

8 years ago

What graphics program are you using?

8 years ago

For Honestly Confused? ArtRage Studio, for right now. It's pretty good, but there's some places where it's kinda inconvienient.

8 years ago

Did you have to build your comic site from nothing, or was there a template out for you? What goes on in the magical land of Honestlyconfused.ws?

8 years ago

I got the template and everything from ComicFury.com, which is a really great site for anyone who wants to make a webcomic. Why the domain is .ws I have no idea.  

8 years ago
4 blocks.

In a square, all touching, they build a house. A door of four, two walls beside it, each of two. A bottom of eight. A roof of six. Behind it, an inversion. On its sides is 48, to its right is 12, to its left is 10. It is built on a foundation of 11.

What total lies within its walls?

And

If you were to make first contact with an extraterrestrial life, what would you say to them? No ayy lmao.

8 years ago

dammit ford you and your math

thats probably a trick question

but i dont care

because im too tired for math

As far as the extraterrestrial life thing would go, I'd want to give them a full-scale tour of our wonderful-ish planet. I'd also ask them about theirs, assuming they were friendly, of course.

i have no idea what to do about your math

8 years ago

Ford stole my riddle!

Don't worry, though, I know how to solve it. Just get 4 dice, put two 4s facing upward next to each other and two threes facing up next to each other so they look like they're pointing up, then put them together so they look like a house made out of dots. Then makes sure the sides add up to all those numbers and look on the sides touching each other.

8 years ago

Why no Link to said web comic?

8 years ago

8 years ago
No.

Wrong answer.

He did not ask for a link to the web comic, he asked why you hadn't posted a link.

Try again.

;)

8 years ago
What's your location?

Wait, what? Oh. Yeah.

Anyway, thanks for staying until the end of your contest, and know that you can always pop in and check things out any time!

8 years ago

yes

8 years ago

Who was the first CYStian you looked up to? Perhaps you thanked him/her for some good advice, for example.

8 years ago

DerpBacon. :)

8 years ago

Ayy hit in da feels

8 years ago
I thought he was just saying that to mess with mardox...

8 years ago

What is 9 + 10?