Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Serious Question

8 years ago

Ok so I've only been on this site for about a week or so, but already I've seen a couple of members who are really into the 'Warrior Cats' series. I just wanted to know, are these people actually serious? I understand this may come across as rude if they're genuinely interested in the novels, but this is a legitimate question so please don't take any personal offence from it. 

Serious Question

8 years ago

They are serious...I think...and I have no idea why all the warrior cats fans started pouring to CYS.

Serious Question

8 years ago

They seem serious, though I don't find fault in their topic of interest. Writing is writing. I'm glad people are doing so whatever the case.

Serious Question

8 years ago

Everything that exists in the public eye has at least one honest fan somewhere, I assure you. Most of the people that love Warrior Cats are young folks, elementary school age, to be specific. However, keep in mind that several adults enjoy taking a trip down memory lane or delving into "childish" worlds for the escape they provide. (Which explains why older fans of superman are pissed off by the dark and gritty reboot.) Also, talking animals are hardly a new theme, just look through your own favorite fandoms.

Point is, yes. People do actually like it. However, due to the conduct of the Warrior Cats fanbase on this site, the stories of that fanbase are currently banned. Whether or not they will be unbanned in the future is a question for the admins.

Serious Question

8 years ago

I see...well, thanks for the responses guys. Interesting stuff.

Serious Question

8 years ago

Serious about what exactly?

Serious Question

8 years ago

About liking them, it seems.

Serious Question

8 years ago

Ah, OK then. (The torches and pitchforks had me worried for a second).  ;)