Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

Remember when Samurai Jack was a thing? Yeah, me neither. Anyway, it was very popular and received critical acclaim when it was around, and even won a shitton of Emmys, but was ultimately canceled after only 3 years. However, it gained a cult following, and is still pretty popular. Hell, I loved it since I first watched it one late night about six years ago.

Anyway, guess what? ADULT SWIM PULLED THAT FUCKER OUT OF CANCELED SHOW PURGATORY AND IS PREMIERING A NEW SEASON NEXT FUCKING YEAR! FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE HYPE TRAIN AIN'T STOPPIN', BABY!

Sorry, I'm just really excited...

Anyway, are you happy that Jack is back? I know I am... Uh, that's all I have to say. Post away.

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

You don't remember Samurai Jack? Damn you're young. Disappointed they never got around to doing a movie, but this is great too. Hopefully they get the old crew back together, even if Aku died. Anyway, man, that's awesome.

They better end it this time though, lol.

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

That's awesome.

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

I love that show! I still re-watch it every few years. Hopefully they do a good job and its not another 'teen titans go' fiasco. 

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

This.  All of this right here. ^^^

Edit: But-- mako's dead? Who's going to be Aku?

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

YES!

Again, Messenger Chris delivers again!

Here ya go, boy!

*Flips a dollar coin*

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

He's not a messenger; he's a courier.

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

So he's  moustachio'd resident of Montreal? 

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

That's interesting.

I didn't watch it too much, but I'll have to check it out.

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

I have (vague) memories of watching Samurai Jack. If you show me an episode, I'll probably only remember a few things. 

Hopefully it'll be as good as before. Sometimes things like these don't go as expected and turn out awful.

Samurai Jack

8 years ago

Wait this is really hapening? Huh, I remember watching Samurai Jack when I was younger. I watched a few episodes and still think that it is interesting. I'll have to check it out. Thanks fo' the info Chris.