Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Riddles and puzzles entry idea.

8 years ago

Hey guys i was just wondering what you guys thought of this idea of basing my entry around the concept of the Turing test which is a test of whether a machine can exhibit intelligent behavior undistinguishable from a human.in which you you will meet a series of characters throughout a story and you must figure out which is the robot from a series of interactions you will have.

8 years ago

That sounds like an interesting idea. ^_^

8 years ago
Plot twist: YOU WERE A ROBOT THE WHOLE TIME!

8 years ago

That sounds like an even better idea. ^_^

8 years ago

Actually i have an even bigger plot twist in mind ;) 

8 years ago

i can discuss it in a PM if anyone wants me to.

8 years ago

Now this is a subject I am pretty interested in, from watching 'The Imitation Game'. Great film if you haven't seen it already. 

I think this has a lot of potential, it could be a bit polarising in terms of the balance between difficulty and how 'realistic' it is but one thing is for sure, I'll go into reading it with a lot of anticipation and some positive expectations. 

8 years ago
Good luck with your storygame submission!

8 years ago

But why would you reveal your spoilers in a PM? Don't trust anyone, would be my advice. I like your idea though. I guess you'd have to pay careful attention for pages at a time, which would be an incentive to read the story nice and slowly.