Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The New Star Wars Movie!

6 years ago

So, it is almost December, and the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie is coming out on the 15th of said month. Who is psyched about it? I sure am, since I am a Star Wars fan. Although it WOULD be better probably if Han Solo hadn't died...

Anyways, post your opinions here please.

ALL TROLOLOL FOR KING TROLLFACE

The New Star Wars Movie!

6 years ago
not super hyped but will still go see it.

Now that I've given my contribution to the OP, what's with all the noobs? They're all...different people? Have I just not been paying attention? This seems like a trend that started in november of random noobs showing up and making threads about...stuff, in general? I find it unsettling. It wouldn't be such a bother if they weren't all so painfully cringey.

I suspect this phenomena can be traced back to Seto. Just a hunch.

The New Star Wars Movie!

6 years ago

1m n0t 4 n00b

M0N3Y PL0X

The New Star Wars Movie!

6 years ago
Yeah idk either but it's weirding me out.

The New Star Wars Movie!

6 years ago
I've been avoiding spoilers and only seen one trailer so far, and that against my will, so I'll be staying out of here since I'm not sure how much confirmed plot info is floating around. (Some interesting implications in that trailer anyway...)

I'm not really hyped because the first one was so flawed. 'Better than the prequels ' is still my only standard. And I'll try to be generous and not to compare it TOO hard to Rogue One.

The New Star Wars Movie!

6 years ago

I'm not even going to give it that. The prequels had a lot of cool stuff and a lot of potential, and was a genuine attempt to do shit differently. There was the badass Darth Maul who probably represents the Dark Side better than Vader, General Grevious was pretty sick, I liked the Seperatists and design of the droids, Christopher Lee as Count Dooku could've been great, the idea of the Clones was fairly interesting, Ewan McGregor and Liam Neeson are just sexually attractive, the Battle of Kashykk could've been sick and sounded great, anti-Semitism is fun, the March on the Temple was cool, and young Natalie Portman was sexy. 

I found far less to enjoy in Force Awakens. It's only plus sides were Po and Finn banter, that one Stormtrooper who said "Traitor!" and the crossbeam lightsaber. That is all.