Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

What the heck are orders?

5 years ago

I know I've been a member of the site for like a year, but I'm still kind of a noob. So, what the heck are orders? Apparently, I'm a Warden, and I have no idea what that is (I mean, I know what a warden is, just not on the site.). Can someone tell me?

5 years ago

5 years ago
Please check this article. For questions like this, there's usually already an article written, so please check the help files. There's a lot of useful shit there.

Edit: Damn it, a slow and fat ogre was somehow faster than me.

5 years ago

Thanks. I can't believe I missed it, as I was just browsing the help page literally 10 seconds ago.

5 years ago
It means you are nothing because wardens ain't shit.

5 years ago
Says the man who has only ever gotten one commendation, which was essentially just a cpoy/paste of some noob's poem with a few words shifted around.

5 years ago
My first commendation was given by glorious god-emperor March5th00, a founder of the site, as the first commendation to be given by a founder; do not disrespec. I have a commendation on this account for some random thing.

5 years ago
I'm sure he was a wonderful person who found your lame joke amusing at the time.

5 years ago
A god descended from on high to personally bestow a blessing and declare you their chosen champion, and what did you do with that again?

oh that's right...

5 years ago
Ug.