Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

I NEED A PROOFREADER

4 years ago

A horror story I am near to end and I will like to have someone who tries it and give his opinion and of course helping with the grammar.  If someone is interested please, replay.
The story is called Landslide and starts at the same moment of your death. It will be about 10,000 12,000 words and I want to present for Mizal contest so have to end before the last day of this month.

I NEED A PROOFREADER

4 years ago

I would be interested in helping, but the timing might be off for me. I'm close to completion with my own [non-contest] storygame, and I have been devoting a lot of my screen time to that project. Therefore I can't commit to being a proofreader by the end of the month.

By the way, don't be surprised when these requests for assistance don't get much of a response. I had a similar experience a few months ago.

I NEED A PROOFREADER

4 years ago

I know is logic. It was only if someone was available for it.  It is a very busy month so It is not best moment .

I NEED A PROOFREADER

4 years ago

Hey, I'd love to help out. I'm still in school so I won't be as free on the weekdays, but I should be able to get it done before the end of the month. I don't know if you want me to coauth the story to directly edit things or if you want me to give you an edited version in a word document or something else.

I'm in no way a professional, but I have a decent amount of experience with this sort of thing. Let me know if I can help and we can discuss details.

I NEED A PROOFREADER

4 years ago

Thanks for the help, I don't end the game entirely, however, I hope had it done or mostly done Friday or Saturday. I will pm you then

I NEED A PROOFREADER

4 years ago

Sounds good!