Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Some confused illiterate faggot

3 years ago
I'm glad to see that their point has been proven! Homophobia and transphobia really do run rampant in the CoG community -- this entire thread proves it! Fuck you all :)

3 years ago

lol fag

3 years ago
Yep! That's me! I love cock!

3 years ago

I'm sorry, did you just assume we were assuming your sexuality?

3 years ago
Well, partner, typically when you use the slur fag or faggot, you're implying someone likes the same gender. I understand if you haven't learned that yet, it seems not everyone is well adapted in book smarts. So yes, he was in fact calling me a faggot to which I agreed. I am a faggot. Always have been, it's pretty rad if I do say so myself. Never felt better.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Peter Jackson should have gotten awards for that movie instead of Lord of the Rings.

3 years ago
I've always found it fascinating that Peter Jackson somehow got chosen to direct Lord of the Rings with his portfolio of "Meet the Feebles" and "Brain Dead". ^_^

3 years ago

Well round these parts, that only means you're a cocksucker, no harm in that! But here we use the terms fag and gay in a much older and funner sense. Mostly to describe stupid, touchy, and obnoxious people. (And I mean, can't say you aren't one of those either.)

Oh wait you're gone, shouldn't have made a sandwich.

3 years ago
Sent, it's too much of a sex obsessed weirdo to be aware of any other facet of its existence as a human being, of course that's the only way it can interpret anything.

3 years ago

... But we're not the CoG community.

3 years ago
Well, the topic of the thread is "For when CoG isn't faggy enough" and Faye and their sibling posted their demos only on CoG. Therefore, if you've read their things, you would obviously be even slightly involved in the CoG community.

3 years ago
A few people are members on both sites, but mostly it's just the mods poking their heads in to find stuff to make fun of... And please don't take it personally. We discriminate against everybody. ^_^

3 years ago
No, I want it to take this extremely personally.

3 years ago
Did this faggot just call us CoG?

Banned for slander.

3 years ago
They're*

3 years ago