Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Year end contest

17 years ago

are we gonna have another year end contest? obviously the monthly contest bombed right now. but are we gonna have another big one?

nate

Year end contest

17 years ago
I really badly wanna have the one that I'm working on now (The tower) in it if we do. Like thats uber important to me.  So yeah howbout deadline November 1st. That gives the rest of July, all of august, all of setpember.  But if we do, I really want my game "the tower" in it I'm already 140 pages in to it and I really am loving it and I dont wanna give up for another game. So howbout all games created in July are eliable (I think I started it in July)

Year end contest

17 years ago

Definitely -- i want to hold off until the AdvEditor gets some more features though.

It's getting close, but i can't promise any dates.

Year end contest

17 years ago
Will I be able to have my game entereD?

Year end contest

17 years ago

sweet. im ready... well really im not i was just bluffing lol but im stoked that contests are still being thought of. i felt bad that the last one didnt go so good.

nate

Year end contest

17 years ago
Now I really want to win a big contest.  Howbout a one million dollar prize!!!! LOL kidding.  100 again?

Year end contest

17 years ago

if its year end, make it December 31, 2006 the deadline...

Year end contest

17 years ago
Way too long. thats like  4-5 months

Year end contest

17 years ago
dec. 31 is way too long solo lol.  just towards the end of the year.

Year end contest

17 years ago
Not if you wait until October.  I remember last year.  You guys forgot October even existed.

Year end contest

17 years ago

hahaha i remember that.

nate

Year end contest

17 years ago
Why would we wanna wait though?