Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Kids Names.

11 years ago

Just curious if you had a daughter or a son what would you name them.

Kids Names.

11 years ago

Thelonia for girls, Obsidian for both, maybe (my name) Jr. for boys

Kids Names.

11 years ago

Steve, Ryan, Blake  if boy, Kathy, Alice, Jennifer  if girl, and  Waldo if hermaphrodite

Kids Names.

11 years ago

The only name I'm for sure on Nick Jr. for my first son. Some other names I like Tyler and Matt for boys and don't really know of any girl names I would like. It doesn't really matter though since I don't plan to have kids.

Kids Names.

11 years ago

You don't plan to continue your personal bloodline? why not, if i may ask?

Kids Names.

11 years ago

Personal reasons

Kids Names.

11 years ago

For a daughter: Alexamin

For a son: either Ner'Xul or Corando

Kids Names.

11 years ago

For a daughter, Tehya or Cara. For a son, either James or Anthony. Maybe Lilith for a girl, or Altair for a boy. I've always loved the name Altair. smiley

Kids Names.

11 years ago

Well I asked this because I couldn't really think of what to name my kids, but ill cross that bridge when I come to it. I also asked this because I here a lot of names that I feel are stupid, ex. Genesis, out the top of my head. 

Kids Names.

11 years ago

My sister is pregnant and right now we are calling it Noodle ( don't ask why).  It is a boy and we are trying to think of names and I feel this will be helpful.  I am trying to think of uncommon names, and all I can think of is Eli.  Any ideas (please nothing from pop culture and nothing to unusual like Eragon or Warner)

Kids Names.

11 years ago

yeah, a lot of the names here are really out there...

any way, Eli isn't really that common around here, where do you live?

Kids Names.

11 years ago

In a city where only people from around the area might have heard so let's just say near Boston

Kids Names.

11 years ago

hiya:) here are just a few that i love...

Felix
Dew,
Zed,
Alfie,
Slate,
Grey,
Mich

hope this helps:)