Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

New games

11 years ago

First there is the upcoming Assassin Creed 4, Ascension is looking good, The walking dead has a video game coming out and many others what your opinion  on them.

New games

11 years ago

Did you play The Walking Dead, episodic series by Telltale Games?  That one had AMAZING storytelling.  The new Walking Dead's gonna be more action/shooter focused I'm afraid.

New games

11 years ago
The Walking Dead Survival Insticts...3/10

New games

11 years ago

Why exactly did you revive this?

New games

11 years ago

Well since it's revived...

Just beat Bioshock Infinite. It was pretty cool. I still liked the original one more though.

However this one has produced a lot of fanboy rage over it not having a romance between the protagonist and Elizabeth, which is pretty amusing. A lot of sad souls fell in love with a video game character...AGAIN.

Its also gotten blasted by some for being "racist" and even being too "violent" (Wow, violence in a FPS who would've thought) Those arguments are just plain retarded though.

New games

11 years ago

Man not every game needs to have a love interest. What the hell is wrong with people? Bioshock as a game series has never had a LI why would it start now.

Racist? This game is set in the 1910s with parallels to our world. So people are saying that in 1910 there was no racism in the world. The drugs they are smoking must be great.   

Ingnoring the last protest because it is just plan, as EndMaster put so eloquently, retarded.

Honestly the game I am looking forward to most is Sleeping Dogs. From what I seen it is like a slightly futuristic Assassin creed RPG. I cant wait to play it.

New games

11 years ago

Oddly it got blasted by both sides for racism.

The usual politically correct crowd called it racist for making the Vox (who are a multi-racial group) just as blood thirsty as the nationalistic founders. However white supremacists got mad and said that the game was portraying white people as evil and called the game a "white killer simulator". Of course since the guy who made the game was Jewish, that just reinforced their delusional beliefs.

New games

11 years ago

That is very odd.