Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Previewing

6 years ago

I don't really want anyone to co-author my story because I don't want multiple writing styles mixed up in the same story. Also, I don't trust anyone enough to let them have nearly full authority over the story. However, I would like someone to read the story and give me suggestions for improvement. I need a revisor more than I need an editor.

What I'm asking is this: Is there a way to allow someone to preview your storygame without posting large amounts of pages to a forum, publishing the story before completion, or allowing them to be a co-author? Also, would anyone be willing to revise what I've written in my storygame so far? 

Previewing

6 years ago
Yeah, you can check the 'Sneak Preview' button in the 'Storygame Properties' of the storygame editor. Then people can copy and paste the title from your profile into this URL: 'http://chooseyourstory.com/story/NAME OF STORY' to read it. Bear in mind that anyone can read it, which is why most don't have the sneak preview on. That's the only way I know of other than what you mentioned. I'll give your story a read if you want and PM any thoughts.