Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Howdy!

5 years ago

I am DragonClaw66. When I'm not busy with school, my favorite thing to do is create ideas for game forums. I just recently got into CYOA type games and I am hoping that I can create and discover some interesting stories here. This post is really just to say hello and meet some of the members.

Howdy!

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Howdy!

5 years ago
Hi there! Be sure to read the help and info section before getting into your first storygame. Let me (or anyone really) know if you have any questions!

Howdy!

5 years ago

Hello.

Howdy!

5 years ago

Hello Mr.Dragon. It's nice to meet you.

Howdy!

5 years ago

Hey, welcome. I'd like to read a piece of story of yours, there is a chance I'll like it !!

Howdy!

5 years ago

Greetings and Felicitations, DragonClaw66! Hope you enjoy it here on the site. There's a wide variety of storygames (both of the Interactive Fiction and Dungeon Crawl type) to give you some ideas as to what's possible with this medium. Also, there are some articles here that will help you with things like punctuation and grammar and also give you tips on telling stories and developing characters. My advice is to just start reading the different storygames to get a feel for the whole shebang. Good luck and have fun!

Howdy!

5 years ago
How's it going so far?

Howdy!

5 years ago

I am currently in the process of creating a horror survival story, but I have hardly created anything simply because of the excess of homework I have in school. I'll probably get a lot more done around Christmas time (when I'll be on break). 

Howdy!

5 years ago
Ah, good luck then!