WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

Evening all...

16 days ago

I've been lurking for a long time on this site. Decided to show myself on here after I believe 3 or 4 years. I'm not much of a writer but I enjoy reading, so untill I gain some skill in writing i'll continue to read more and write some reviews. 

I enjoy mostly fantasy stories like LOTR and The Witcher. I have a military background and do enjoy any type of military stories as well. I currently have an unforgiving job that constantly tests the limits of my patience and sanity which is how I stumbled on to this site. Big fan of CYS, thanks for reading. 

Evening all...

16 days ago

Welcome.

Evening all...

16 days ago

Appreciate that. Thank you. 

Evening all...

16 days ago

Welcome to CYS!

We welcome you with open arms! 

Some are more open than others...

Evening all...

16 days ago
Welcome, happy to have you delurk. If you've been hanging around a few years I assume you've checked out all of Endmaster's fantasy stuff and generally know how things go around here, but let us know if you have any questions.

Evening all...

16 days ago
Welcome to the forums, I do hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Evening all...

14 days ago

Welcome, Floki!

Evening all...

14 days ago
Yo

Evening all...

14 days ago
Hmm I am just working on a military fantasy story...

Evening all...

13 days ago

I look forward to reading it. 

Evening all...

12 days ago

Welcome, I am working on a dark fantasy story that involves an ascent into godhood if that interests you.

Evening all...

3 days ago
@Unlondon How's this coming along by the way?

And if you're writing dark fantasy anyway....well you know where I'm going with this.

Evening all...

3 days ago
@Floki If you're into fantasy btw, now's a great time to jump right in and prove yourself by entering the contest. Being good at having the limits of your sanity tested can only be a plus for this one.

True you haven't logged in in ten days, but if you've really been lurking for years I suppose you might read this anyway.