Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

HI

3 years ago
Hey, I'm ChelyCherry, Cherry for short. Just joined here because I'm a big fan of CYOA stories/games. I'm into thriller/dystopia/adventure kind of games, what would you guys recommend?

HI

3 years ago
Welcome to the site!

The usual recommendation is 'anything by Endmaster' although his biggest epics are all fantasy.

For more of a YA vibe you might enjoy Breaker and Dreamtruder, those are both featured on the main storygame list.

If you're on PC and get the site extension (linked in my profile) you can enable dark mode and search by tags and so on, might make finding what you're looking for a little easier.

HI

3 years ago

Welcome!

HI

3 years ago

Welcome! Not sure what age you are, so I'll recommend Dead Man Walking. It's a zombie survival game and neatly fits all three of the criteria you say you're looking for. Definitely one of the best games on the site. ^_^

HI

3 years ago
Hey hey

HI

3 years ago

HI

3 years ago
Welcome to the site. For that category, I'll suggest a short one: Survivors

HI

3 years ago
Hi Welcome! Spy Mission is pretty neat. But actually it would be really cool having more good games in the genres you mentioned. Are you planning on writing something?

HI

3 years ago

Welcome!

HI

3 years ago
Necromancer. It's the best introductory story to this site IMHO. More of a high fantasy dystopia though.