Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hey

3 years ago
Hey, I came across this site last night, and seems very interesting. I like reading and writing so I thought why not sign up and see what the hype is about. :)

Hey

3 years ago
I see the sacrifices worked.

Hey

3 years ago
lmao indeed. I am satisfied... for now ;)

Hey

3 years ago
Cool, cool.
Welcome to the site, good sir.
Hope you enjoy it here.

Hey

3 years ago
Thank you very much! I'm enjoying it so far.

Hey

3 years ago
Quick question... I basically created lore for my profile, and it seems I can't really make new paragraphs... it all just seems like one giant block of words. Not sure what I did wrong lol

Hey

3 years ago
You have to use html.

So it's [br/] or [p] for line breaks, with the greater than/less than signs instead of brackets.

Hey

3 years ago
ah, ok. thank you so much!

Hey

3 years ago
Couple other tips: if you haven't figured out profile pics yet, go to My Stuff -- Pictures and upload something there. (100kb file size limit) after that you can select it from the drop down when editing your profile.

Finally, if you're using a PC, you might want to look at Brad's Firefox and Chrome extensions (his profile is linked in mine). You can go to your profile to turn on dark mode and mess with other options once it's installed. Otherwise it really just gives the whole site a facelift, adds searching by tags and other functionality (that really should be there by default, but isn't since the site is so old...) as well as some formatting things to make reading a lot comfier.

Hey

3 years ago
I'm currently on a laptop, I'm going to assume it's the same thing so I'll figure that out soon.

As for the profile pic, I don't really have anything right now I want up yet but I'll get one up in a bit.

Again, appreciate the help! Looking forward to all the future readings!

Hey

3 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey

3 years ago
Thank you! Appreciate it

Hey

3 years ago
How's business?

Hey

3 years ago
It's going. Gotta leave in a while to get my phone fixed... the screen cracked when I dropped it a while back.

Not doing much, other than starting up a story. Might be a bit ambitious for my first project but I hope it comes out well.

Also I'm such a multitasker that I've already read 2 games and have to do 2 reviews at the same fucking time xD
It's like school all over again but by choice...