Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

How are we doing? I used to go on this site every day around two or three years ago. I never published any of my stories here and I never made any friends or talked to anyone. I just read storygames and that was good enough for me. I recently remembered this site and wanted to see how it was doing since I left. So far, it kinda seems like not a lot has changed to be honest which is actually pretty nice. Anyways just saying hey I guess.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Hi! Welcome back. ^_^

(Unless you're ArtsyGirl again, in which case, bye!) ^_^

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Whoa whoa whoa, who's ArtsyGirl, and what's the problem with her? You now have my attention lol

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Basically, she keeps being annoying, getting banned, making new accounts, acting exaclty the way she did before so that everyone knows it's her, and getting banned again.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Yeah, definitely not her lol

Returner Returning

3 years ago

... Or ARE you? I mean, I suppose her art could've improved considerably in the past few days. :p

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Lol, I wish I could draw my profile picture that would be awesome but sadly I can't and I'd assume she couldn't either from what I'm being told by you and others

Returner Returning

3 years ago

That's okay! I'll draw it for you in her style! ^_^

Returner Returning

3 years ago

All done! ^_^

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Honestly, that looks badass if I'm being frank with you lol. You're a great drawer!

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Lol! Well then I failed miserably :p

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Don't listen to yourself Briar, you drew a fine lion!

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Awh, you always know how to cheer me up ^_^

Returner Returning

3 years ago
ArtsyGirl always draws her own profile pics

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Oh, okay... Well your profile picute doesn't look like it was torn out of a five year old's sketchbook, so you're good! ^_^

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Nobody's all that worried about ArtsyGirl anyway, the real problem would be if he's Serpent.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Okay, so apparently this website has had a few troubling accounts on here? Who's Serpent and what did he/her do?

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Hey there, welcome back.

Yes, the stories have improved a lot. The community has been really good about enforcing quality standards, and we have a zero tolerance policy for preteen shitposters and excessive whining on the forum now thanks to Endmaster. Leaves a little breathing space around here for the rest of us.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

I'm glad to see how a site from 2001 about indie storygames can still be this active two decades later! And to see it improve through the years is also pretty nice as well.

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Welcome back

Returner Returning

3 years ago

I appreciate the welcome!

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Since no one has said it yet, you should read Rogues.

This is me assuming you already read all previous Endmaster stories when you were here before, like any right thinking CYStian.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Ashamed that I am currently writing crappy dragon erotica when I should be reading Rogues. :'(

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Yeah, I have and I truly enjoyed them lol. I'll get right into reading Rogues! Thanks for the recommendation!

Returner Returning

3 years ago
You might be happy to know that Endmaster is about halfway through a new story. It started off as being about a succubus, and now there are a couple of other female characters you can play as too. One of them is Semra.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

I myself have just gotten back after about 7 years of being inactive. And Endmaster's game is STILL one of the top 5 ranked on the site! Sheesh! "Necromancer" just doesn't wanna die, does it? Wish I could make a game that popular. Surprised to see "Mommy, Can I Go Out To Kill Tonight?" isn't in a top spot anymore, but eh. Anyway, glad to see you back, whoever you are, and welcome to the site!

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Madglee just suddenly showed up a few days ago and took his Mommy story down, saying it had been up long enough.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Wow really?! Weird. Kinda sad I never got to finish it before then. Oh well.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Is there a time limit to how long a game should stay up? 

Returner Returning

3 years ago

It only really matters if it's below a certain number (Usually 2.8-2.5 range), then it eventually gets taken down due to being shitty.

Other than that, no time limit. Madglee actually tried taking it down years ago, but at the time people kept asking where it was and he put it back up.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Why do people keep taking down games that everyone actually likes?

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Welcome back. What ever happened to that RPG you talked about making 3 years ago?

Returner Returning

3 years ago
You remember that? ^^'

Life happened. I'm working on a new project now, one that I'll only have time to work on in between my current job. I'll try to work on it as often as possible, but since I'm planning on using all my own art for the images used in the game, and the fact that I'm a little rusty with the coding, and without much freetime, it may take awhile.

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Oh GOD I have a JOB now! I remember last time I was on, I was still in MIDDLE SCHOOL! Holy shit!

Returner Returning

3 years ago

Wow, I can't imagine trying to make an RPG in middle school. And, nah, I don't actually remember you from 3 years ago. The link to the thread you made about the game was still on your profile page.

Returner Returning

3 years ago
Ah gotcha. Yeah it was tough. I've always been a little too ambitious. But this time, I think I can handle it!

Returner Returning

3 years ago
I notice the OP returned for exactly three days and then left again. Doesn't really seem worth making a thread about in hindsight.

Returner Returning

3 years ago

But he asked so many insightful questions. ^_^