WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Returner Returning

8 days ago

How are we doing? I used to go on this site every day around two or three years ago. I never published any of my stories here and I never made any friends or talked to anyone. I just read storygames and that was good enough for me. I recently remembered this site and wanted to see how it was doing since I left. So far, it kinda seems like not a lot has changed to be honest which is actually pretty nice. Anyways just saying hey I guess.

Returner Returning

8 days ago

Hi! Welcome back. ^_^

(Unless you're ArtsyGirl again, in which case, bye!) ^_^

Returner Returning

8 days ago

Whoa whoa whoa, who's ArtsyGirl, and what's the problem with her? You now have my attention lol

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Basically, she keeps being annoying, getting banned, making new accounts, acting exaclty the way she did before so that everyone knows it's her, and getting banned again.

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Yeah, definitely not her lol

Returner Returning

7 days ago

... Or ARE you? I mean, I suppose her art could've improved considerably in the past few days. :p

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Lol, I wish I could draw my profile picture that would be awesome but sadly I can't and I'd assume she couldn't either from what I'm being told by you and others

Returner Returning

7 days ago

That's okay! I'll draw it for you in her style! ^_^

Returner Returning

7 days ago

All done! ^_^

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Honestly, that looks badass if I'm being frank with you lol. You're a great drawer!

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Lol! Well then I failed miserably :p

Returner Returning

7 days ago
Don't listen to yourself Briar, you drew a fine lion!

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Awh, you always know how to cheer me up ^_^

Returner Returning

8 days ago
ArtsyGirl always draws her own profile pics

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Oh, okay... Well your profile picute doesn't look like it was torn out of a five year old's sketchbook, so you're good! ^_^

Returner Returning

7 days ago
Nobody's all that worried about ArtsyGirl anyway, the real problem would be if he's Serpent.

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Okay, so apparently this website has had a few troubling accounts on here? Who's Serpent and what did he/her do?

Returner Returning

8 days ago
Hey there, welcome back.

Yes, the stories have improved a lot. The community has been really good about enforcing quality standards, and we have a zero tolerance policy for preteen shitposters and excessive whining on the forum now thanks to Endmaster. Leaves a little breathing space around here for the rest of us.

Returner Returning

8 days ago

I'm glad to see how a site from 2001 about indie storygames can still be this active two decades later! And to see it improve through the years is also pretty nice as well.

Returner Returning

7 days ago
Welcome back

Returner Returning

7 days ago

I appreciate the welcome!

Returner Returning

7 days ago
Since no one has said it yet, you should read Rogues.

This is me assuming you already read all previous Endmaster stories when you were here before, like any right thinking CYStian.

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Ashamed that I am currently writing crappy dragon erotica when I should be reading Rogues. :'(

Returner Returning

7 days ago

Yeah, I have and I truly enjoyed them lol. I'll get right into reading Rogues! Thanks for the recommendation!

Returner Returning

7 days ago
You might be happy to know that Endmaster is about halfway through a new story. It started off as being about a succubus, and now there are a couple of other female characters you can play as too. One of them is Semra.