Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Google Slides & CYOAs

3 years ago
So apparently independently writing CYOAs with Google Slides is a thing all the tiny humans are doing with their friends these days. From a few I've talked to this might even be one of the driving forces behind our latest wave of kiddos that are actually smart and good. 1) Are you a tiny human? 2) Are you smart and good? 3) Did you ever make a game with Google Slides before coming here? Important poll for our marketing department. And sometimes I really just have to stop and appreciate what a flexible medium branching games are. We could be manually doing these on a free site with normal HTML, or with ANY existing program that links pages to other pages, on a wiki, in a printed book, or on a clay tablets in ancient Sumeria.

Google Slides & CYOAs

3 years ago

Yes, I am a tiny human. 

I am smart for a tiny human, which is still very dumb. Depends on what you consider "good."

Once or twice, but not with friends. 

Google Slides & CYOAs

3 years ago
1. Depends on your definition of tiny human

2. I wouldn't think I was smart, but looking at my peers and what I could be I would say yes, and same response to good

3. When I was a tiny human, 6th grade, I was in between Jeff account and MrAce being born and I made a remake of what would become life and death once I made MrAce

Google Slides & CYOAs

3 years ago

1. I'm not really sure, tbh

2. Hopefully

3. No, but I recently saw something like a CYOA through an instagram story where viewers were able to click one of two options, then the story would progress based on their choices. Also, I have seen this done through posts, so based on which choice you want to explore, you would scroll to that part. You can go to the first page again and revisit the story. Not sure if this is related to the main post but just thought I'll put it here. But, of course, those were nothing as good as the storygames we have here (I really should start rating more soon).

Google Slides & CYOAs

3 years ago

No i am a tall young human.

I am smart enough to know I'm dumb but too dumb to know how to be smart.

I haven't made one with Google slides.