Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

So, I know I should be doing Bucky's contest, and I will, but yay, I wasted time finishing my other game, Fear the Psyker. It'll ideally get a sequel, but it's it's own standalone story, so I won't burden you all with the dreaded Part 1. It's Fanfiction, for Warhamemr 40k. You don't need to be familiar with the world to play it, but if you're not, you should probably know it's a weird universe, like Fantasy in Space. Anyway, here it is, I really hope you enjoy, please PM me if you find any glaring mistakes or bugs or anything. Thanks.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/fear-the-psyker

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

Imma find some errors m8.

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

Oh cool, about time we had something for Fanfic that wasn't shit.

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

Agreed!

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

Not bad!

I did find a few paragraphs in need of being broken up a bit more and some of the choices leading to death seemed a little arbitrary (without any hint to what would be the right choice out of a handful of equally valid sounding choices).

Still an impressive effort worthy of a decent rating.

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

Looks like I'll have to set aside a few hours specifically for reading this. Probably for the best you split this in two parts, with this one being 8/8 long already.

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

Congratulations for showing that it is still possible to write fanfiction that isn't utter crap. The WC stories are rolling in their graves due to your storygame's extremely high quality.
Also, I hope you don't mind, but I put a smiley face at the very top of the comments. :)

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago
A exelent story from Steve as allways. Got only one ending so far, will rate it after I get all of them. The only strange thing that I found is that the protagonist is usually Karth, but is sometimes called Karst.

Fear the Psyker

7 years ago

Ah shite, I had thought I had cleaned up those. I've no idea why, but I just used them both interchangibly. Anyway, glad you liked it.