Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago
Because Kiel's never coming back so we need a new horror featured game.

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago

Going to wait until after the contest results before we do the replacement.

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago
I'm actually questioning the need to have every slot filled. If a category doesn't have six feature worthy games then shoving a very flawed story into visitors' faces just to fulfill some kind of quota isn't necessarily doing the site ant favors.

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago

Otherwise there'd be gaps, and that'd be annoying. The school contest's results takes up literally half of that category, we just need a Horror Contest. Hell, 331 Oakland Drive is in pretty unsure terms, and Geek will eventually fall as Endmaster is crushed under my boot, so might as well.

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago
"...eventually fall as Endmaster is crushed under my boot..." - Steve, Feb, 2017. Have you already started receiving death threats from MasonJarGuzzi ?

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago

What?

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago

Honestly with how much Geek is hated, I'm surprised it stayed up as long as it did. I figured Alpha Wolf would have stayed up longer. It's even rated higher.

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago

Fuck, you're so boring to feud with. You're as bad as Will11. There's no one I can fight with.

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago

There's always Jeb

Horror Games Feature

7 years ago

Jeb's a trumped up Brit who I think is probably an alt and has shown no wit, brevity or writing ability. That's not even a rivalry.