WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Message

Toss around ideas and brainstorm your story.

Ideas and Thoughts on Theme and Subject

one year ago

Hello family, 

Hello lovely souls. i hope your well this evening. I have missed everyone. I apologize for being absent.  I was wondering if anyone here had seen the 13 ghosts. If so, I am working on writing about  each ghosts back stories.  I thought I would suggest it as a possible challenge. I am unable to guarantee meeting deadline with all that is going on in my world these days, but still thought I would suggest it if anyone was interested.

Also, I read Tarot Cards. I was wondering if anyone had written anything using Tarot as a map of the story? Such as the archetypes for example? If so, what did you write on?  I want to use them to write but a bit overwhelmed on where to begin.  An issue with sensory input as usual. Those who know me, know that is common for me. I digress.  I would love suggestions on the tarot cards.  I think with my background I can come up with something that will be of interest. 

M.   

one year ago

I'm guessing you're talking about the remake.

They had backstories for all the ghosts as an extra feature on the DVD.

one year ago

yes they did. However their back story was not detailed or of much interest. I intend to expand upon them. 

to another subject.  I have info on a competition for interactive fiction. is alright if I share the details for others to try and enter?

one year ago

Sure go ahead.

one year ago

I've done tarot spreads to help come up with personalities for NPCs/characters. That's about the extent of it however. I don't know if that's the type of thing you were looking for though.

one year ago

that will suffice. thank you for offering your experience. It is appreciated. 

M.