Dream Labyrinth

A fantasy storygame by huruey

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 3 ratings so far

Story Difficulty7/8

"Wade in shark infested water"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 3 ratings so far

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Tags

No tags

One night, you seem particularly tired. As you lay your head down to the pillow, you begin to fall into darkness. You cannot wake up, you are lost in your own dream. Can you escape the Dream Labyrinth?


A Note on this game

This game is possible to win, though it is very difficult. If you get lost or stuck, please feel free to PM me and I will give you hints or advice, or you could talk to other people who have managed to complete it.

My Goal for this Story

When I started this story, I had some key things in mind. After playing many of the games on this site, I realized that many  simply  explained where you were, and what was there. I have tried, instead of simply giving information about the environment, to make the reader 'sense' the environment, without just using images which vaguely match the story. I also wanted to create a game that people wanted to play more than once, possibly until they win. Please let me know if I have suceeded, thanks. ;-)

Player Comments

Show All Comments