Calvin and Hobbes Quiz

Player Rating3.56/8

"#362 overall, #32 for 2014"
based on 109 ratings since 05/09/2014
played 377 times (finished 93)

"trek through the forest"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

Tags

Quiz

If you have ever heard of Calvin and Hobbes, this quiz will be great for you!    Calvin and Hobbes

It seems that I know a surprising amount about Calvin and Hobbes, even if I had to guess a good few of these questions. This was passable as a quiz, but I couldn't help but feel that it was lacking in certain aspects to truly be entertaining.

For example, there were several issues with grammar that I came across while reading, like "role" instead of roll, and "your" instead of "you're." These are mistakes that could have been avoided by simply proofreading and checking over your work.

Also, having no links to go back to the previous page in instances where I got an answer incorrect was odd. Just having pages with no links is rather awkward, or at least it comes off looking awkward in its presentation.

In short, there are some things in here that hold me back from really deeming this as passable. This is a quiz in the technical sense, but it is not one without issues.

This isn't the worst quiz that I've played and I don't that it's the worst one on the site, but there's nothing here that makes it stand out.
-- TharaApples on 3/2/2017 9:52:37 PM
Because you need to answer the questions correctly to move on, this quiz becomes really slow paced and unexciting. At least it gave you the option to quit part way through. You should probably just get the quiz to give you a score and answers at the end like most quizzes. I also don't get why you don't have any links to go back in the earlier question.

Needs proofreading too.
-- 31TeV on 9/13/2014 7:08:12 AM
I have loved Calvin and Hobbes comics since forever!!!!! I love Calvin, he is gross but hilarious. I love Hobbes. He's my favorite.
-- Lilly Van Dam on 6/30/2017 12:49:35 PM
fun
-- matt on 3/16/2017 6:59:30 PM
I really do not know how this has the rating it has.

One of the many, many problems with this quiz is the grammar and spelling, such as "role" instead of "roll." You need to proofread closer to make quality quizzes.

Honestly, I feel like a five year old could write a better quiz then this. Seriosuly, it feels so lazy. It's not a very good quiz if you literally have to guess the right answer every time to progress.

Another example of the laziness is that every time you get a wrong answer, the page is a dead end. The very least you could have done would be to put a previous page link.

It was really short with hardly any text on each page, so maybe on the correct answer pages you could put more detail on the comics reasoning?

I really feel like zero effort was put into this. 1/8, try harder please
-- MinnieKing on 3/2/2017 8:25:47 PM
AWESOME!!!!
-- venyanwarrior on 10/17/2016 2:54:47 PM
Oh my, this brings back some memories. I was born after the illustrator stopped making the comics, but then my Dad introduced me to them, and bought me the complete collection, which I have read about 10 times. While it was a little bland, it was a good quiz nonetheless, and I certainly had to think about some of the questions. 5/8, and thank you for making me reminisce about those comics.
-- PortalSpartan Offline on 2/4/2016 7:14:38 PM
That was fun!
-- DiamondCoder on 6/30/2015 7:58:08 AM
Aswome Ian 10 I started reading calving and hobbies when in was 7or 8
-- Koyin on 6/22/2015 1:49:11 AM
That was almost too easy.
-- Adam on 4/28/2015 3:40:28 PM