Day of Your Life

Player Rating3.38/8

"#475 overall, #50 for 2015"
based on 170 ratings since 03/24/2015
played 2,968 times (finished 229)

"run through the jungle"

"It'll be a while, better grab a Snickers®"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

You are Mike Hannigan, a high-school senior, and you wake up on your 18th birthday. You try to make it through the day and encounter various personal and moral decisions. You find out that seemingly insignificant events have a huge impact on your life. You know, just play it you'll see.

This was definitely a highly entertaining story game. Even though it felt short, it was longer than a lot that I've read so far, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and experiencing every hilarious ending possible. Even though it was spontaneous and weirdly random, it didn't fail to deliver a good story to pass the time.

There was barely any grammar issues at all, so that's definitely a plus! And the pictures were awesome. It was pretty and cool and hilarious, I personally don't understand why It's rated so poorly.

Finding the good ending was no easy task, but it was satisfactory, especially amongst all the bad endings, which were pretty funny.

The flaws in this have already been mentioned, but I consider them to be more of an obstacle than a flaw. This story game is well done enough, to be considered a good story game. It has all the elements of a CYOA game, with plenty of humor and depression.

I really liked this, and hope to see more work from you, equally as hilarious.
-- Comic on 8/31/2017 12:47:48 AM
That was pretty bizarre.
This story read like a typical boring day at school. The whole reason we read is to escape the drudgery of day to day life, not relive it :D It got weirdly random in places, a snack choice doesn’t mean the difference between a happy and unhappy life. A few thousand bad snack choices might… I didn’t like the sudden shift from banal to OTT random, changing genres midway through a story always throws the reader. On the plus side I liked the cool picture use and some of the humour was good.
-- Will11 on 3/24/2015 9:11:46 AM
Great job!
-- Isaiah on 3/14/2018 2:48:41 PM
Great story should do an update
-- Quetzali on 12/22/2017 10:40:48 AM
this was cool and funny
-- cindy on 6/5/2017 7:50:47 PM
Why? Just why? I wanted to become a crime lord and sell weed at the school, but you won't let me, will you? And I do not believe in reincarnation. Also, this is not a story about you. This is more like you watching Allens love life.
-- Kill_For_Sport on 4/24/2017 2:45:34 PM
It was very interesting. It took me a couple of tries to find the "happy" ending. I can see how my choices affected the story, which made it interesting while playing, but linear in hindsight. Still an interesting read.
-- SGQ592352 on 3/11/2017 1:24:49 AM
This is just personal bias, It's like all the good choices (driving the car, not bringing up the money, etc.) led to unsatisfying endings. Disregard my personal bias (I'm neither you nor your entire audience, after all), and it's pretty good.
-- Endeavour on 2/6/2017 9:32:23 PM
This game was OK. Just your everyday average life, you know. Except the ending. My girlfriend would never cheat on me with Shaq.

But I have seen her eyeing LeBron James lately...
-- anon on 9/24/2016 6:09:12 PM
This was actually really good with length of it. Each path was enjoyable and the pictures added with each description helped to picture the story while it went along which was a pretty good luxury. The ending for some paths seemed a little rushed but other than that it was great.

-- Digit on 9/12/2016 11:29:12 AM