Lost in the Woods

Player Rating2.64/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 107 ratings since
played times (finished )

"trek through the forest"

"Make sure not to blink"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

This adventure revolves around a woman whose plane crashes over Idaho, and finds a way out of the woods!

Ridiculously short and I randomly died from turning east instead of west. If there's no reason behind a choice leading to a death then what's the point in thinking about any of the choices? I might as well just randomly click through. Barely a game, though some of your writing has potential. 2/8
-- AzBaz on 6/6/2017 7:12:49 AM with a score of 0
Do not play this game it is terrible..
-- victorr on 3/29/2017 5:52:02 PM with a score of 0
.. The troll was that person who's on Food Network. When I saw that picture I burst out laughing.

I thought that this game was very short, and there was some grammatical errors. It wasn't survival-like.
-- DiniTheWizard on 3/27/2017 7:34:52 PM with a score of 0
It doesn't have a lot of choices, nothing you can do realy changes anything, it's go the right way and live, go the wrong way and die, saving the co-pilot does NOTHING what is this? Your main character can do like one or rarely two choices, and it mentions choices in the story that ARE NOT THEIR. Sorry, but I rated it a two.
-- Chickdove on 3/27/2017 7:13:42 PM with a score of 0
Great
-- Lyrical Punisher Flow! on 3/27/2017 7:21:08 AM with a score of 0
Very linear story, I think there was only about one way to get a game over. Also, one of the links didn't work. It could definitely be improved with more choices and more description.
-- _Abby31 on 3/19/2017 6:23:44 PM with a score of 0
This was a bit...meh. The exploration was good up to a point, the spelling/grammar could certainly be improved, and it seemed very simple. Several parts didn't make any sense (why is there a troll?) so it seemed more like a parody than anything. It was alright.
-- Saika on 3/11/2017 7:34:46 PM with a score of 0
This was a well written, very short piece of work. The grammar was almost perfect, though 'bic' should really be BIC or Bic, and kamel should be capitalised. You can clearly write, and some parts were pretty funny. However, there wasn't really much to the story. It could have been a lot better with more plot, character, and location development. There was only really one choice that mattered and that was a 50/50 chance of dying. This kind of thing could work if you'd left some clues as to which way to go.
-- tjwilliams555 on 2/15/2017 9:11:53 AM with a score of 0
Well, this isn't really a survival-ish game..?
Most of the time you're just clicking on the only choice, and to get out of the woods you'll have to pick west/east. One leads you to town and the other just makes you die of starvation.
I think you could introduce more weird (and funny! I kind of liked the cheese thing of truth part :) ) creatures and objects and make it some kind of wacky, silly survival game.
(I know you probably won't ever read this since your last login was like, 2 years ago, but if by any chance you check this out on time, you may be able to enter this for the January contest (assuming you try to make it better))
-- Yuisawachelsa on 1/9/2017 7:22:34 PM with a score of 0
So short, and very morrow-minded choices, not much you can do, and so many of the choices lead inevetably to death BAD GAME. Only a two, I was expecting more, and I liked the concept... but it didn't turn out the way I was hoping.
-- Chickdove on 12/23/2016 12:35:18 PM with a score of 0