Player Comments on Magellan 2: Fight for Beliefs

Fantastic, certainly worth spending some time on it, but I wish there was an option to actually form a relationship with either Swift or Eva.
Hope you can make another part and give us that options.
Good luck with new productions!
-- Dj Senter on 4/13/2018 12:46:50 PM with a score of 1
I didnt like this one as much because it didnt make any sense. the other ones are much nicer
-- Ryna Puri on 4/3/2018 10:34:56 PM with a score of 0
Am enjoying this series. Have been first back both times.
-- K on 7/21/2017 5:36:21 PM with a score of 1
Another awesome episode!
-- Frostberg on 4/20/2017 11:30:17 AM with a score of 1
Same issues as with the first part plus the romance scenes were weird and out of nowhere.
-- jcury on 2/23/2017 4:31:41 PM with a score of 1
Another very enjoyable story. In this story, there was not the constant lack of food/supplies as seen in your last one, so that was a great improvement. I loved to see the characters develop, and how the choices could heavily influence decisions made later on.
However, I wished there could be a choice between Naomi and Eva, instead of having the flow of the story deciding for you.
This was overall, a wonderful piece with lots of action, adventure, and a hint of romance. 7/8
-- Snowflame on 1/29/2017 12:40:19 PM with a score of 1
I would have liked the chance much earlier on to just sail away from the fighting. Enjoyable. Ty!
-- Quorrah on 1/14/2017 9:24:28 PM with a score of 1
Very enjoyable. Only regret is that I felt as though the choices didn't matter as much as they could've.
-- EbonVasilis on 1/4/2017 4:15:37 PM with a score of 1
Why am I being forced to not like Anne-Marie? Should be choices for a pro-conquest mindset :p
-- Tyrant44 on 8/10/2016 7:30:12 AM with a score of 1
I like the sequel, wish there were more choices with what you could do, but that's beside the point of this being a great story.
-- Shinobi on 6/13/2016 10:48:13 AM with a score of 1
Ok it was a little different from what I'm use to so I won't criticize you.
-- Nofuckno on 4/8/2016 12:46:36 AM with a score of 0
Awesome story, Will. I really enjoyed this one even more than the first one, but I was sad Esme died. At least this time I didn't die once, lol. Great game, well-written, and a good plot. I'm looking forward to the next one already! :)
-- breezy134 on 3/25/2016 8:19:59 AM with a score of 1
Thank you everyone for the feedback, I'm enjoying a sustained burst of writing enthusiasm at the moment and I am also lucky that I have plenty of time to write currently.

Possibly I am writing too fast and typos are creeping in, I will proofread more carefully the sequels.It would be nice to have the option of saving Hale but in this series I am telling the story of Leo's adventures of which the reader's choices allow them to experience different parts of these adventures.The characters do develop (reveal themselves?) in different directions fairly quickly based on their experiences and I think readers of the series will be surprised to see the position Leo ends up in later in the series...

Meanwhile thank you everyone who reads and comments my scribbles :)
-- Will11 on 3/17/2016 10:17:00 PM with a score of 1
Great sequel! :)
-- Doomcomer on 3/16/2016 9:43:02 PM with a score of 1
I liked it! Land of Penguins!
-- MasonJarGuzzi on 3/16/2016 10:50:54 AM with a score of 1
Better than the first one, but being able to choose our interactions with other sailors (Like being able to choose whether or not we like Freer, and a possibility to save Hale) would be pretty nice. Also you made a lot of typos. 5-6 that I saw the first time through.
-- Anonymous on 3/14/2016 7:33:01 PM with a score of 1
"Commander Hale's Merry Company is being swarmed by so many Lapau it seems impossible the ship does not sink under it's wait."
Typo. Wait should be weight.
-- a on 3/14/2016 7:23:08 PM with a score of 1
It was a great game about the adventure of sailing. Unfortunetly, I ran out of food. Good game though.
-- Jimmysutton on 3/14/2016 2:52:48 PM with a score of 0
very good
-- gr on 3/12/2016 8:56:14 PM with a score of 1
Well Leo turned into a disillusioned veteran quickly.
-- OingoBoingo on 3/12/2016 8:29:40 PM with a score of 1
This was a great game. I have no idea how you got it made so quickly. The characters were interesting and the plot was great, although I did feel it was more linear than the first game. Still, it was great fun, and I can't wait to play the third one. Well done.
-- Steve24833 on 3/12/2016 7:04:37 PM with a score of 1
I thoroughly enjoyed this and will definitely be looking forward to this rest of the series. This one was a lot more action-packed than the last one, and I personally found my playthrough more challenging - I very nearly ran out of food several times, which I thought was a great mechanic that added a lot of dramatic tension on top of the excellent storytelling.

How on earth do you even manage to churn out so many high quality games in such a short time frame?
-- the_quiller on 3/12/2016 3:52:15 PM with a score of 1