The Big Little History Quiz

Player Rating4.61/8

"#281 overall, #28 for 2011"
based on 160 ratings since 07/17/2013
played 570 times (finished 132)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

Welcome to the Big Little History Quiz, the best quiz about history from all over the world! This first part mainly focuses on ancient history of European and Middle-Eastern civilization, but later parts will discuss later historical era's and other parts of the world.

Edited 17-07, added some more historical info and corrected some spelling errors.

"That was the correct answer! You win: nothing."

I love it already.
-- Saika on 12/7/2017 8:46:48 AM with a score of 0
I like history. These were good questions. My only problem was that I'd rather take the test straight through and see how many I got right, rather than having it terminate at the first wrong answer. But, that's just a stylistic preference I suppose.
-- Mynoris on 12/4/2017 3:48:42 AM with a score of 0
It was okay. Pretty educational quiz.
Romulus, ha! I see what you did there.
-- crazygurl on 6/8/2017 11:40:58 PM with a score of 0
Average...

Managed to get up to 10, what with my 8th grade lessons assisting greatly. Absolutely decent, few errors, not much engagement (tho adding little historical trivia was a good idea), rather short.

The master of mediocrity. 5/8.
-- AgentX on 2/22/2017 8:15:40 AM with a score of 0
Sooo. Do I get anything?
-- eshspoyeofdoom on 7/26/2016 12:58:00 AM with a score of 0
It's slightly more fun than homework because it's basically homework, only more fun. This was well written and well executed, a very well done to you.
-- BrightFire on 8/16/2015 9:38:31 AM with a score of 0
that was a very cool game i enjoyed the questions, they made me think very hard and is very educational.
-- dash522 on 6/18/2015 9:31:16 PM with a score of 0
Not bad. But I would have liked it better if it's not sudden death.
-- Penworth on 6/4/2015 10:01:00 AM with a score of 0
Thanks for that! I love these type of history quizzes. Well done, and thanks for all the info
-- 13Swellendam on 5/30/2015 6:17:30 AM with a score of 0
It's great and educative, I made it to the end.
-- ShadowHunterJunior on 5/27/2015 1:03:20 AM with a score of 0