The Lemonade Business 2

Player Rating3.24/8

"#427 overall, #43 for 2014"
based on 102 ratings since 06/16/2014
played 746 times (finished 103)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

What you've all been waiting for.....THE LEMONADE BUSINESS 2!!!! This time, now fairly rich and living comfortably, costumes discover your use of Kool-Aid and stop buying!!! What will you do?

Well it was a good idea, but things didn't work out with the writing. The choices weren't even really choices. The reader was forced to choose an option on the very first page. That defeats the purpose of writing on this site, as you could just go and do that on another that isn't about how linear your story is. This needs to be fixed.

Speaking of bad choices, I sold sugar and called it lemonade. I made money from this, and that's just wrong. Things like that are realistic at all, and make no sense in this story. Another thing that doesn't make any sense is the pet store. What's the point? All I did was cuddle a bunny that I wanted to put in my lemonade.

The writing was bad, the story was linear, and I lost interest after the first few pages. It needs a lot of work and proofreading as well, because I caught numerous mistakes that take away from the story. I'll give this a very generous 3/8.
-- Nyctophilia on 8/30/2017 6:45:02 PM with a score of 0
I just played this game and to say the least I am kind of disappointed.

The thing that killed this storygame most was probably the length, which ended way too abruptly. I was hoping for a tycoon sim game, but I got a story where you make lemonade from various ingredients. Although it was sort of amusing to make lemonade out of the different products (cow urine, unicorn feces,) avaliable, it was still very short.

I can see you were trying to use variables and items to manage the story, but in the end, the money didn't necassarily make a difference at all and, again... all you do is make lemonade from various ingrediants (items).

I suggest you do make a Lemonade Business 3, but at least have some sim/RPG aspects embedded, otherwise we are just going to get another linear remake of Lemonade Business 1.

The writing was at least better. However, I personally felt that there were too many exclamation points in the writing (These things: "!").

Lastly, and this isn't a big thing at all, but when you select the choice of making the second ingrediant, it tells you (not actual quote): "Alright, time to make lemonade! Put in your first ingrediant!" This confused me a bit, and I first I thought it was just a loop mistake, so I restarted the process of making the lemonade, and instead put the second ingrediant at the first ingrediant screen (if that makes sense). It told me that I put it in wrong, but I noticed, if you select "put the next ingrediant" and make your lemonade, there is NO way to make the lemonade wrong. There is no certain combination, anything goes pretty much.

I think, if you're just going to make a game about making lemonade out of various ingrediants, you should atleast let the reader know how exactly it tasted, based off the ingrediants instead of giving us a "Good" or "Interesting" option and then "Everyone loves your new recipe!" You don't have to tell us what the customers thought it tasted, just what it tasted to the protaganist. That could have probably added onto it and made it a little more amusing.

3/8.
-- Fazz on 8/5/2014 5:35:45 PM with a score of 0
Okay, to be honest, the first lemonade was WAY better than this. The storyline could have been better by a lot. And the overall plot could have been richer. I like how Fishy and the new bunny has some actual "purpose", unlike the last game. Overall, really could have improved. 3/8

Looking forward to the next lemonade.
-- TheSurvivalist on 10/10/2017 9:27:51 PM with a score of 0
The story was very boring. The spelling, (no offense) was awful and you didn't really need to include damn or crap in there since it had no place.

The plot of the story was really strange. I didn't quite like it that much. This could be WAY better if you had installed Grammarly on your laptop, and if you had actually EDITED your work.

I don't understand how artificial cow urine, unicorn shit, and chicken-blood can make a goo- I mean EDIBLE tasting lemonade?

I'm also guessing that you had meant to make this game comedic, but it didn't make me chuckle because I was noticed the misspelled words, and this game also made me question your sanity.

Please work on this game, and next time in the future MegLuvMTrench, please spell *customers correctly. It isn't costumes.

-- DiniTheWizard on 9/30/2017 10:37:29 AM with a score of 0
Very linear, but it was a very cute little story
-- Zulutrader on 9/26/2017 8:40:28 PM with a score of 0
There is potential here, but needs refinement.

1. Needs to be longer.

2. Making a silly/funny story is fine, but simply making it possible to make lemonade of preposterous ingredients, regardless of what is used the result is the same, still, rainbow colored unicorn dung with sparkles was worth a chuckle.

3. Variables need to be more then for show, as the money aspect did not seem to affect the story in the least.

All and all a decent attempt, keep it up!
-- MrSnuggles on 9/19/2017 4:47:51 PM with a score of 0
Wait, was that it? You buy items, then use just one item (doesn't matter if it's chicken blood or shit or a bottle of water) and sell it, and you win? I know it's not meant to be serious, but come on. This could be way better.
-- Saika on 7/25/2017 11:08:14 AM with a score of 0
It was very good and really funny!!! Can't wait to play lemonade business 3!!!:)
-- liz on 4/22/2017 11:57:52 AM with a score of 0
I got kicked out of the mall for punching a lemonade salesman then gave people chicken blood mixed with cow urine and it was a huge hit. I got super rich off blood and urine. Maybe this game is a satire of capitalism in and of itself and says that you can sell anything to the public if you market it right.

But really though, this game had little to no spelling and grammatical errors so that was nice. The writing was funny and interesting! However, it was a bit short and I think it didn't really matter what you bought to make lemonade so that was pretty pointless. Other than that, I quite enjoyed it.
-- Orange on 3/4/2017 9:29:41 PM with a score of 0
So...? Cow Urine, Chicken Blood and Unicorn Feces make me rich? Okey then.
-- lejama88 on 2/9/2017 9:52:51 AM with a score of 0