The Matching CHAPTER 0NE

Player Rating3.12/8

"#694 overall, #84 for 2014"
based on 53 ratings since 01/21/2014
played 425 times (finished 62)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

SUMMARY:  When a female Shadowhunter turns 16, she must go to the Glass City and be in The Matching. Where the Clave choose her future, her life and her husband without her choice. You/JACE AU

Note: This story is a fanfiction of The Mortal Instruments. I do not and will not own it or you. I just own my own original characters and the plot. This was created for something fun. This is the first chapter of the story. This game was designed for a girl character, but all genders are welcome to play :). You will take Clary Fray place in the Shadowhunters world and walk in her shoes for a short time. Your character get to choose who to end up with either with Simon or Jace (this game is design for a Jace pairing).

Genres: Romance/Angst/Drama

Warning: This story contains language, sexual comments etc. This is the first chapter through-out this game you will experience The Matching,  Your Own Wedding, and a battle for the Glass City.

you have been choosen

I was not a fan of this. The (insert nickname) thing really was terrible. Also was it just me or was the formatting weird. It felt like there was too much space between the lines. Overall unfortunately, I can not recommend this story to anyone.
-- tmanaking on 11/18/2020 3:39:05 PM with a score of 0
I like the idea but the ending...I can't even call it a cliffhanger. I just don't get it. It's unfinished I guess
-- swimminnarwhals on 10/27/2017 9:25:41 PM with a score of 0
Would it not kill you to give the reader a name? Or if you really don't want to give them one, then just leave that part out altogether?
-- Saika on 8/2/2017 5:54:03 AM with a score of 0
just bad just really bad just stay away from this horrid story
-- Max on 6/10/2016 8:14:21 AM with a score of 0
It started with one person and then ended with another. What the hell?
-- Jay on 10/26/2014 6:01:01 PM with a score of 0
Constantly having (Your Nickname), (Your First Name), really broke the little immersion I had.
-- cyrodilicbrandy on 1/26/2014 1:28:15 PM with a score of 0
The pictures and large paragraphs can't hide the fact that this story is just The City of Bones with Clary's name replaced with "Your First Name".
-- Allusional on 1/21/2014 5:33:54 PM with a score of 0
I gave it the two, because I was having a bias.
The bias was currently "All fan fictions are terrible"
I re read it.
Still not my cup of tea, though not /bad/
Gave it a four, because its the middle man. It isn't bad, but it isn't /good/ to me.
-- Jihelu on 1/21/2014 3:59:04 PM with a score of 0
Not a Bad Story to be `Onest, who rate this 2 think just clicking through the story, 6/8
-- RabbitSeason on 1/21/2014 2:49:16 PM with a score of 0