The Watch of Time

Player Rating3.81/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 29 ratings since 04/04/2017
played 221 times (finished 26)

"run through the jungle"

"A well spent lunch break"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

One day you awaken and go about your daily life, only to be confronted by a shocking dilemma that can lead only to confusion and peril. Can you get to the bottom of this mystery? Or will you succumb to the challenge?

4/4/2017 - Fixed the error where, upon picking up the watch initially, the game gives a scripting error.

I thought this game would be a lot more different. I tried a couple of times to get a few different endings yet they all ended abruptly. I think , to improve , you could of given more side-stories to go on , and when you work with the Government you should expand that into another side story.
I hoped for better
-- _skye_ on 4/24/2017 12:19:26 PM with a score of 0
vury god
-- costco on 4/24/2017 11:26:42 AM with a score of 0
An interesting story about time travelling. Somehow the failed experiment where the scientists turn into skeletons is slightly disturbing. :)
-- LucidDreamer777 on 4/19/2017 2:28:19 AM with a score of 0
Interesting concept. Would have liked to dig into the whole shadow government organization thing more. But still, not bad. Not bad at all.
-- Battlemage on 4/15/2017 4:41:03 AM with a score of 0
The story managed to capture my interest and the lack of information in the beginning kept me going. However, the ending was a little abrupt. Where the story ended felt more like where it was starting to begin.
-- Placebo on 4/11/2017 2:01:55 AM with a score of 0
Just like gummy bears...

Small and sweet. However, like some others, I would like bigger gummy bears. Same sweet, more amount.

Basically what I'm tryna' metaphorically convey to you is that it could've been longer, though seeing as this is your debut story it's forgiveable.

And that's just it. Everything else was good. Plot was okay, grammar and choices were okay, the endings felt a bit lacking, but at least you had the good sense to end them nicely, with a summarized entry of what is to come.

Good job on creating a not too good but absolutely NOT too bad story! 5/8.
-- AgentX on 4/10/2017 9:48:41 PM with a score of 0
Short, but not bad.
-- Artificer on 4/10/2017 8:52:28 PM with a score of 0
I like it. I wish it was longer, I would have liked to see the story delve into using the watch to actually change the past.
-- Tyrannosaurusrex on 4/6/2017 4:31:14 PM with a score of 0
Nice,fun adventurous story. Not excellent but not too bad. Still, a nice story.
-- RNMN on 4/5/2017 8:52:16 PM with a score of 0
This is a great game, Even though it is a shorter one, I enjoyed it. This is one of the first games I've actually finished, but it is one of the best. As Saika said, there is an error on "The Watch" page. Anyhow, I love it, and this is an amazing first game.
-- TheAmazingWilson on 4/4/2017 7:08:58 AM with a score of 0