Hanashiro, The Reader
Hey guys, it's Hanashiro. I've been on and off this site for about 4-5 years now and I just decided to make a bio now (lol). In real life, I'm a 2nd-year college student interested in both coding and storytelling. I find this site particularly wonderful for practicing both my interests and finding a good read once in a while!
Here's a few facts about me:
- My favorite storygames on this site are the American Outlaws stories by Will11.
- Fan of Japanese anime and anything of the like.
- Favorite coding language is probably Python.
What I'm working on now:
- The Magic Society
- A bit of an odd combination (dungeons in 20th century America??) but I'm driven to make it work and for all to enjoy! This is definitely going to be more game than story and a story in the setting rather than a story to learn about the setting (if that makes sense haha).
1900's New York City. Significant interest in the scientific school of alchemy led to the development of what is now known as "magic." Used widespread in a war that led to many lives lost, the US government placed a ban on the destructive magical arts. However, when a mysterious cult seeks to make the arts more commonplace, a secret government agency created to fight against magic-related crime is put up to the task of stopping the threat.
Storygame Features (Subject to change):
- More than 70 destructive and auxiliary spells to choose from!
- Venture your way through 20 randomly generated instances: dungeons that differ every time you visit!
- Novel battle system!