Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 4/28/2019: Not a bug, just server issues at the time.

Very slow loading/"This service is unavailable"

5 years ago

Anyone else having this problem recently? I saw the other forum post on this but that was 2 months ago. 

5 years ago
Yes, the site likes dying for a few minutes and then coming back again. Whatever Alexp did unfortunately didn't fix it, at least not completely. There's not much you can do except just waiting for a few minutes if it's down.

5 years ago
It's been a lot better, or else I'm just never on exactly when it goes out.

Whatever causes the server hiccups typically doesn't last for more than 2-5 minutes at a time at least, just doing something in another tab or going for a glass of water and reloading will usually get you past it.

5 years ago
Just today I had some slowness issues for about an hour (was taking 2 to 5 minutes for a simple script edit to validate and save). Could be nothing, but did anyone else have any trouble today?

5 years ago
This is still happening and unlikely to go away as last time Alex was here he said he couldn't figure out what was causing it. So just leaving a plug for the CYS Discord here if anyone needs a place to ask questions about their writing or get scripting help, or just to kill a few minutes while it's down.

Related, at a suggestion from Ugilick, Brad has added a handy new feature to Lar: