Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

A Duel of Retarded Proportions

3 years ago
So me and @LordCarpark are going to have a duel. This post is long overdue since it started May 4th, but neither of us have made any real progress yet. The challenge is simple. One storygame. Any genre we chose. Any word count we chose. We have until 11:59 PM May 31st CDT, or 5:59 AM June 1st British Summer Time. After that we will wait 5 days, from June 1st, to June 5th, to see whose story gets a higher rating. Whoever does will get bragging rights as the superior retard, and will get discord privileges. May the best retard win.

3 years ago
You will both fail.

3 years ago
This result sounds very likely

3 years ago
WRONG

I won

3 years ago
Awesome! Don't forget to feed all your tickets to the ticket muncher, so you can pick out a prize before you leave.

A cheap plastic spider ring is only 600 points!

3 years ago
I hear banjos.

3 years ago
The music stops except the BANjo as Kar forfeits the duel like a pussy. Shut it down, this doesn't exist.

3 years ago
That took longer than I thought it would

3 years ago

Fucking hell, getting beat by Serpent has got to be a new low for Kar on here. (Not in real life, he's gone lower there)

3 years ago
Okay I did get a laugh out of this. I'm glad there's at least one person on the site you can freely shittalk and be smug about.

Although honestly I wasn't sure how comparing the two would even work in the fantastical world of imagination where you both produced a story, when the theme was non existent.