Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Story Continuation?

21 days ago
Alright, I have completed and submitted 2 parts of my "Camp Massacre" series, and I was wondering if those who read the stories would like me to submit a continuation, aka "Camp Massacre: 1992". Also more details will be provided later. Just let me know if I should work on a part three and I will do it!

Story Continuation?

21 days ago
Do you feel like writing another, or have some cool idea you want to explore?

Story Continuation?

20 days ago
Its a pretty cool idea, it focuses on Sam from the first part but two years after the incident. How do you feel about that?

Story Continuation?

20 days ago
If you have an idea and you think it’s cool, write it. Our opinion shouldn’t matter as much as you think it does.

Story Continuation?

17 days ago

Realistically nobody should be asking me what I want to read, I have such a hilarious backlog of stories that need reviewing and catching up to the more current ones will be a task.

But just echoing Peng here, if up want to write it then write it. You're collecting a pretty good little portfolio of solid work here and it's not what's become typical for the site, I think they're all good additions and will find readers that enjoy them. But if YOU enjoy writing them and want to do more, that's the key thing.