Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 9/23/2019: Added Action/Adventure and Poetry for now, will bring in the rest if needed.
This feature was completed 3/24/2021: .

New Tags

4 years ago

While looking at the two projects I currently have in development, and others I might be interested in writing in the future, I have been having trouble finding tags that apply. While I understand that tags have limited functional usefulness, they do at least highlight certain aspects of a story that might not be evident in the description.

Therefore I propose that these new tags be added:

• Action / Adventure
  • Outdoor Adventure
  • Based on a Game
  • Religion / Spirituality (not to be confused with the existing "Biblical" tag, which to me refers to specific events/stories told in the Bible)

These aren't ones I'd use, but they would seem to apply to plenty of other stories here:

• Poetry / Lyrics
  • Alternate Universe

And I'm sure there are others, too.

New Tags

4 years ago

@mizal @Endmaster

New Tags

4 years ago
no, I'm asleep

New Tags

4 years ago

Added the Action Adventure one.

Outdoor Adventure seemed redundant.

Based on a Game falls under fanfic, though I guess if there's enough demand I suppose it could be added later.

Religion/Spirituality - I feel like this one could be added if we actually had more stories falling under that category. If we did, then I'd probably add it.

Poetry - This one I'm more inclined to add. Not sure yet, but I probably will.

Alternate Universe - Might work better as Alternate History.

New Tags

4 years ago
This is exactly what I was going to say, even the Alternate History suggestion.

Action/Adventure makes sense but the rest don't really grab me. The way it's normally done is to wait until a few suitable stories accumulate first, anyhow, rather than making the tag and hoping someone will use it.

New Tags

4 years ago

I added the Action Adventure tag to one of my in-progress stories. Thanks.

New Tags

4 years ago

@Endmaster @mizal

Feel free to accept+complete/decline these tag-related-requests as you see fit. Or anything else that can be implemented without coding.

New Tags

4 years ago
@JJJ-thebanisher

k

New Tags

4 years ago

@mizal

Thanks!