Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 2/13/2020: Problem solved.
This feature was completed 3/24/2021: .

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago

This is ArtsyGirl38 here, a.k.a. LadyJustice/ MongooseGirl. If anyone remembers, a month or two ago I asked to ban mizal. It got a lot of support, and was accepted. I want to stop this. I've realized that I was just being stubborn and childish. mizal had so kindly given me back ArtsyGirl38, and I want to thank her with this. Stop the ban please, it was all my fault, not hers, I started the fire,not her. mizal, if you are reading this, I want to say: I'm sorry. =/

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago

I'm sorry, ArtsyGirl, but once put into motion, it is difficult to halt these things.  Processes have been started, and it would be very difficult--though I suppose not impossible--to do anything about it.  I don't know.  I feel like it's 50-50 at this point, and that's trying to be as optimistic as I can be.

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago
Funny thing though, according to my research, all the potential ways to stop this process involve killing even more children than starting it did.

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago
I'm sorry but once the decision has been made to ban someone there needs to be a person banned.

If you would like to have mizal not be banned we'll have to ban you instead. It's the only way for the system (it's old).

Let us know your decision.

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago

Why can’t neither person be banned? It doesn’t make sense, and I could never be able to choose.

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago

Instructions unclear banned Killa.

(lol jk I banned artsy girl)

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago

Why? What did I do this time?

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago

You exist.

Cancel the mizal ban

4 years ago
I have pardoned ArtsyGirl, I'm too sad about losing my adopted internet niece to get any joy out of watching this random noob be tormented. Maybe another time, she seems determined to stick around anyhow. ArtsyGirl, making this thread was very well meaning but kind of dumb, obviously I am not going to be banned, I possess powers unstoppable and as you'll recall I literally just hack the site to "block" accounts any time I want. Now run along to your art thread and your poem thread and do not draw attention to yourself elsewhere, you are too low on the food chain right now, little tadpole.