Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 7/6/2022: Unimportant, but noted

Link to the story in feature comments points page

one year ago

When you rate a game, you get a point. On your point page, that entry will have a working link to the actual story that you rated.

If, however, you get your comment featured, such an entry does not link to the actual game. Instead it's just plain text. Suppose I go onto somebody's profile and see he's got a feature comment on story X. Now I have to put in additional effort to find the story, rather than just clicking the link.

Most of the time, of course, the entry I need will be just below the "comment featured" one, but this would be an appreciated (and very minor) QoL change.

one year ago
Don't know if it's a part of the extension, but for me it already does. E: Oh you meant on the points page, I don't think that's a big deal considering it is linked if you go to the person's comms page. Which generally has less entries anyway.

one year ago

Ah yes, I knew I saw it actually working somewhere at some point, but couldn't recall in the moment.

It is not a big deal at all, and there are many more things to be done first. It'd just keep stuff consistent, and the tiniest bit more convenient.