Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 8/8/2005: Good idea.
This feature was completed 9/10/2005: Done.

Game Counter

18 years ago
Can we have it so that when a person looks at comments both in the games and in the My Stuff area they see how  many people have played there game?  In the game section it could be right above the comments and in the My Stuff you can have a list of the games you have published once and show the fraction:amount of comments/amount of players.  Is this feasable?

Game Counter

18 years ago
Good idea. I am logging this information already, so we should have stats going back afew months.

Game Counter

18 years ago
So when in the world are you going to add this small update?

Game Counter

18 years ago

I've not been doing much on the site lately ... been real busy with other things.

But, more time is coming over the next few weeks, so expect it soon. I'll review everything that needs to be done and work on a schedule to when to do it .........

Game Counter

18 years ago
I'll make a sceduale for you. What time do you expect to be on and how long do you expect each item to take. I'll make an efecient scedual with a one or 2 day resting period for bugs or relaxation off the web.

Question? Why does everyone come on at 10 to one?

By The Way:I have no school on Monday for Labor Day and Tuesday for Teacher Inservice (they plan and watch presentations). That is good news.

Game Counter

18 years ago
Can you get this done now?

Game Counter

18 years ago
Sure, it's relatively easy. However the way I have it set up, it will not be real-time. Only computed and updated nightly.

Game Counter

18 years ago
thats ok, though

Game Counter

18 years ago
yah, put a message saying that though.

Game Counter

18 years ago
like "as of 01/01/01" eg.

Game Counter

18 years ago
I just have a few questions for when you get back.

One:Does it do it by when a person finishes or starts a game?
Two:How long has it been going on?

Game Counter

18 years ago

1) Both statistics are recorded, I will display both.
2) I will be pulling from the Log data, which has been recording since 12/15/04.

Few other thoughts:
 - plays by author do not count
 - plays before last publish date do not count

So, it will look like: Times Played: 123 (finished 44 times) since 12/15/2004

Game Counter

18 years ago
Allright, i've completed this guys. Enjoy,