Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

There was this game I played a while back that I can't seem to find:

Is was a sci-fi game where you played as space-marines and went through training, after some personality choices and making a loadout you go down to a planet with a squad or marines  to find out what happened to a colony. When you arrive you find the colony destroyed by weird lizard aliens and have to stop them and save the colonists.

Does anyone remember this? Or am I going crazy again?

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

Wrong site. :P

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

Hmmm, probably. I could have sworn it was here. Oh well.

*goes to check self into mental health clinic*

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

Ha, it's on Choiceofgames.com. 

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

It's Mobile Armored Marine.

I liked the option where I could shoot one of my squad members at the start of the mission to instill fear in them.

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

And that you can kick a puppy. ^_^

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

The funny thing is I didn't do that. I'm not puppy kicking evil. Lol.

I think I just ignored it or something, because I thought the option to take it with you (At the expense of keeping vital tools) seemed stupid even for a "good guy."

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

You got the babe if you took the puppy. 

But wow. I'm disappointed in you End. 

Did you at least get smited by god*(or something like god)

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

I don't even remember what ending I got, it was awhile ago. Don't think I got smited by God though. Not evil enough I guess?

I know I didn't get the girl, but the whole failed romance bit surprised me in the end anyway since I wasn't even aware I was pursuing her in the first place.

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

I learnt about it when I was actually perusing it (since I tried getting all endings). The first time I saw her, I think I killed her. ^_^

Ha, if you decide to steal the money you find in one of the locations, and teleport to the ship, and try and take it over you get smited. :P 

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

Link anyone?

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

http://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/mobile-armored-marine/

Can't Find Game?

10 years ago

Thanks for the help everyone!

I remembered that I loved that game and wanted to find it. Now I'm off to go kick puppies and shoot my own men ^_^