Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Big gaps

10 years ago

I have recently begun constructing my first story game on this site, but when I'm reading the first pages, I have noticed that the gaps between the paragraphs are slightly bigger than they are for other story games.

Is there any help for this?

Big gaps

10 years ago

I remember a thread talking about this a small while ago.

Pretty sure the solution was either coding, or the preferred; shift-key and enter. Does that work?

Big gaps

10 years ago

Much better now. Thanks.

Big gaps

10 years ago

Yeah, for some reason when we switched over to this text editor enters became double enters basically.

Alex fixed it on the forums, but he hasn't fixed it on the storygames.

Big gaps

10 years ago

Are there plans to fix it for storygames?

I type in the editor rather than word and keep forgetting the whole double-enter issue. It's made my text very spacious to say the least! Heh!

Big gaps

10 years ago

So far as I am aware no.

Alex thinks it's fixed since he fixed the forums part. It was brought up again when he was active, and after he had fixed the forums, but he marked it as already fixed or something.

So yeah, we just have to deal with it for now lol.

Big gaps

10 years ago

Is it possible to fix in the source? Since I sometimes want to write on my ipad, but you can't use 'the trick' on it.

Big gaps

10 years ago

Fix the source? What source?

If you go to preferences and choose to not use the rich text editor it can work fine. You just dont get colours or spellcheck (depending on your browser).

Big gaps

10 years ago

The, uh, the button that says 'source' in the text-box thing, and moves you to html...

But that works, thanks.