Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 9/21/2005: .
This feature was completed 9/21/2005: TABLE button added to MESSAGE POST.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
I don't want to get to many points so I decided to these two together. I'm not a point finatic like JJJ is. Here are my ideas.

My first one is a chart. It you look at the crappy one on the general forum in the Duel Results thread I started it sucks. What if we were aloud to make them for games and forums. It has to be a rich text editor button.

My second one is Sample Pics. A sample pic. is a pic. of one of the pages on the site. With them you can download it onto a JPEG and modify it on paint programs. I don't think you'll do this. You can also use the sample pics. to show something to a newbie. It's a ton easier than coping and pasting.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago

I will enable the TABLE button on the editor -- but it's too small of a feature request to warrant points.

I don't quite understand the #2 idea. I did have the idea for a Picture library, where there were pictures already done. Know what Im talking about?

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
OH, but you do it for a spellcheck! A picture thing like a picture of the page where you make posts or a picture of the advanced game maker. Those pages. Pictures of layouts and things. I'm serious about the spellcheck points. You gave JJJ points for it but I don't get points for a table thing?

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago

Yeah, you're right. But last timethen ... there are a lot of other buttons on the editor that I disabled -- see www.FCKEditor.com for full list.

Now explain to me again the concept of #2? I understand that it's a screenshot, but what would you do with it?

table  
  button
  enabled

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
You can use the picture to describe things to a newb. like when metsrock came.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
Do you know how to take a screenshot ? Hit the PrintScreen key on your keyboard. Then you can PASTE it into Paint .. or Word

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
What happened to my switch topic?

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
its funny, when a few friends of mine and I figured that out, we were like "OOOOHHH, AHHHH" type of thing. its still cool how you can do that though lol.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
Your switch topic is down in the completed section but it isn't. Alex put it in the Advanced Features post he made.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
grrr.  No points for me!

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
you got the points. I set it to complete inorder to combine it with another post -- I don't want to keep ADV features linguring around for a while since I wont get to them anytime soon -- remember, next big set of features will be GROWTH -- tutorials, wizards, how-tos, articles, etc.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
alex, did you like the help section, should i continue? still havent answered lol.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago

I coulda sworn i did -- sorry, bad at replying. It's looking really good, I think it'll be fantastic.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
:) then i shall continue... (onto the hardest, most complicated part lol) kidding.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
lol.  I got the points?  Sweet, thanx.

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
i dont get #1 and #2!!! come again...

Charts and Sample Pics.

18 years ago
#1 is a table idea where you can make your own table. Now do you get that?

#2 is having pictures of the pages on the site like a page of the forums.