Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi.

9 years ago

Hi there. I'm just your average kinda guy. I drink tequila and write stories, that's pretty much my life.

Every week I go to the supermarket and buy a Tequila.  One time, for a prank. I said my daughter is lost in this supermarket, and I said her name was Teq Uila-Missing.

Hi.

9 years ago

Umm...okay. Well, welcome to CYS. If you need help with anything, feel free to pm me.

Hi.

9 years ago

Cheers. Sorry for the unusual opening, just thought I might make one of those as it shows my personality.

Hi.

9 years ago

That's cool. By the way, I wasn't able to accept your duel. :(

Hi.

9 years ago

Oh, darn it! Never mind.

Hi.

9 years ago

Yeah, sadly, the duel system has been generating a lot of errors.

Hi.

9 years ago

I guess that's why it said that I couldn't view my open duel cause of a bug.

Just says this,

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0006'

Overflow: 'CInt'

/My/Duels/duel.asp, line 11

Hi.

9 years ago

Hi. My name is nameless axe. I'm just your average nameless axe. I play with nameless axes, and write stories about nameless axes. 

Every week I go to the weapon shop to buy a nameless axe. One time, for a prank, I gave my nameless axe to my daughter, and then I renamed her to nameless axe Jr. 

Hi.

9 years ago

Wonderful copy.

Hi.

9 years ago

...I don't understand. 

Hi.

9 years ago

Tequila? You heathen. Vodka is the way to go, bro. (xD Your idea of a prank is telling people your lost daughter is named after an alcoholic beverage? >.> Ok? Not .. sure I'd qualify that summary as a life, but to each their own.)

Kidding aside, nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Hi.

9 years ago
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

Hi.

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your story writing and tequila.