Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hey.

9 years ago

Hey there, I'm Lightbringer. I like drinking soda and playing video games, especially Call of Duty. My grammar is not brilliant, but I will certainly try to write a decent story, and who knows? Maybe one day I could be writing the best story on the site!

Hey.

9 years ago

'ello. Welcome. And good luck.

If you manage to get a story rated a steady 8/8 (achieved by only one other current story), then I'll find some way to reward you. :)

It's nice to see someone else who'll put effort into publishing actual stories around here, instead of a piece of crap we've been getting lately. Take a look in the new story game section, and you'll see what I mean. Most of them will be rated a 1-3.

One of my examples of an ending I read earlier in the week:

u di trololololololo

Hey.

9 years ago

Considering your grammar is already looking better than half the active members on the site, I'm sure you'll make a fine edition! :D

Welcome to chooseyourstory.com, my good friend! If you need any information about anything on the site, PM me, or, if you're feeling especially brave, ask it in the forums (try to use the correct forum depending on the question!). Most of us are rather accepting, so I'm sure you'll get along. ^_^ 

I'd also like to add that it's nice seeing someone so motivated. Well, I presume your optimism is motivation, at least. 

Hey.

9 years ago

Sup man,  welcome to CYS!  I don't know about the best storygame on the site.  You will have to beat Dead Man Walking:  Zombie Survival,  but  if you do in my eyes,  then you have made the best story on the site.  That means that your story will have to be at least 800 pages with a conprehensive plot and things like that.

Hey.

9 years ago

It's nice to see someone that is willing to try right out of the gate.  A piece of advice, negative criticism is just as beneficial as positive if you can learn from it.  Just don't get discouraged.

And welcome to CYS!

Hey.

9 years ago
Welcome to the site. Hope you don't get soda on your video game often. And have fun with the writing, or why do it?!?

Hey.

9 years ago

Hola, welcome to this corner of the internet.