Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

@DFHTHK

I just looked at your profile and wondered "who the fuck are you?" ... So, who the fuck are you? XD 

I'm a profile stalker. I like looking at people who bother to do shit with their profiles... It's like an internet fetish...

DFHTHK

9 years ago
Who am I [asked in manner with plentiful expletives]?
Well, cross-cultural research into human development and psychology suggests that, on a macro scale, there is a high likelihood I may, in fact, be a person.
However, I am still looking into and weighing the benefits and drawbacks of the myriad possibilities and opportunities inherent to personage. The ghost of a chance remains that I may not, in fact, be a person.
In the intervening interval of time, you may safely assume that I am, in fact, a person. Should new evidence come to light, I shall be sure to divest you of the fact that I am no longer, in fact, a person.
Continue experiencing a pleasant existence,

DFHTHK

9 years ago

We already have a Ford.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

HE WASN'T EVEN DONE EDITING.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

DFHTHK

9 years ago

SWIFT WAS AN ALT ALL ALONG!

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Aren't you Ford's alt?

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Ah, yes, of course... HEY GUYS, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I'M ACTUALLY FORD! I ALSO FORGOT TO ADMIT THAT I AM FUCKING EVIL AND I ALWAYS TELL LIES! SENTINEL IS BETTER IN EVERY WAY, EVEN THOUGH HE ABUSES ME!

DFHTHK

9 years ago

:P

DFHTHK

9 years ago
Heeellllllllllllllll no he ain't xD

DFHTHK

9 years ago

We're all Ford's alts.

DFHTHK

9 years ago
I feel flattered :3

DFHTHK

9 years ago

So... you're a shoe?

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Of course he/she/it is a shoe.

DFHTHK

9 years ago
No doubt, considering you're all shoes.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

But...you're a girl, right? 

... Right? 

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Keep it in your pants, Delta.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Aren't you a girl? At least, your profile pic seems to be of one.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

It's a man's shoe baby!  XD

DFHTHK

9 years ago

She's referring to Delta. 

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Everyone knows Delta is a bowling shoe.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Taco... Sugisaki Ken is the manliest man you will ever come across in anime! (Also, you basically said I look like a chick because I look like him irl...)

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Why the heck does he have such huge boobs then?

Edit: Nevermind. Upon closer inspection, it turns out to be some sort of bow tie or something.  >_<

DFHTHK

9 years ago

It's like a collar. You know how the common Dracula always has his collar, like, not fixed? Yeah, it's like that. 

DFHTHK

9 years ago

He still has that girlish look to his face though. Maybe make the jaw line a little broader, the chin not quite to pointed, the collar ending a bit sooner, get rid of that line beneath the eye, and a bit more prominent nose. Then I'll believe it's a boy, not a girl.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

http://www.zerochan.net/1596253#full

You mean like this? :P

DFHTHK

9 years ago

The chin is still a bit too pointed, and jaw a bit too narrow, but it's passable as male. Could be argued to be female with a lack of breasts though.

DFHTHK

9 years ago

I realized that a little too late... >_> XD 

DFHTHK

9 years ago

Eh, I've seen quite a few anime guys with ridiculously pointy chins.

DFHTHK

9 years ago
Am I to assume that you have implied a state of unlikelihood?